New Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 trailer - now being developed by The Chinese Room

Just now, Twinblade said:

Have you seen the VR game from the same universe that was just revealed? Looks pretty good

It has been announced for a while and yeah it also looks cool. The stealth gameplay looks solid, if they can make a compelling story and RPG elements it's going to be something special for VR. Also from an experienced VR studio. 

It's weird that I waited so long for a Vampire The Masquerade revival. VTM Bloodlines came out 18 years ago for fuck sake. 

It looks OG-like and I like it but it's not enough for me to get excited, we will see how the important parts turn out. After the developing mess and team changes I am still worried though and I only know chinese room because they made the Amnesia spin off: A machine for pigs (which owns) but looking at what they worked on it's only games like this. (the others being trash lol)