New Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty Trailer.

29 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

What is it though?

An expansion pack or a brand new game?

Purchased expansion. Though, the upgraded visuals and gameplay/balance/etc. changes will be a free update for the main game (call it cyberpunk 2.0). 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Purchased expansion. Though, the upgraded visuals and gameplay/balance/etc. changes will be a free update for the main game (call it cyberpunk 2.0). 

Just googled it.

$30 for the DLC.

Not bad, even though should have been free, for the shitshow they did.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

They’re redoing the visuals again? On console? I still have this as I bought it used for like $3. Got like 80%  through it then Elden ring came out and never went back to it. 

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

They’re redoing the visuals again? On console? I still have this as I bought it used for like $3. Got like 80%  through it then Elden ring came out and never went back to it. 

It’s an overall update. The biggest being with gameplay. But the PC version continues to evolve. It’s a gen ahead of the series x/ps5 version, visually.