Xbox Japan get caught using photoshopped stock pic in Xbox ad (TLHBFR!!!!)

58 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's literally what stock photos are for....

That said, they could have just left it as the gift and people would assume a Series S was in there lmfao..

:mj: Of course stock photos are for photoshopping but you mean to tell me they couldn’t hire an actor or any random Japanese person to pose with a Series S instead of doing this bad photoshop?

:kaz:  Is their budget in Japan that low for advertising? Sony hires actors all the time for their ads here. Why can’t a trillion dollar company do the same instead of this shit?

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Of course stock photos are for photoshopping but you mean to tell me they couldn’t hire an actor or any random Japanese person to pose with a Series S instead of doing this bad photoshop?

:kaz:  Is their budget in Japan that low for advertising? Sony hires actors all the time for their ads here. Why can’t a trillion dollar company do the same instead of this shit?

I wouldn't bother either.  It doesn't seem like an actual advertisement.. just some off the cuff tweet for a special day in Japan. :shrug: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

I wouldn't bother either.  It doesn't seem like an actual advertisement.. just some off the cuff tweet for a special day in Japan. :shrug: 

Sony still uses actors even for their BS tweets.

This shit looks bad and is making Xbox more dead than it already is in Japan.