Megyn Kelly is upset The Right is defending female abuse again.

Lmfao first off, she sucks. She's racist and evil and generally doesn't care about women but she usually draws the line at abuse... Obviously because it affected her personally. 

Her meltdown reaction is funny because wtf did she think would happen? No one on the right gives a shit about a straight white man sexually or emotionally abusing a woman. They don't care about a straight white 30 year old man sleeping with a 16 year old girl. As long as it's straight, and mostly white... They are cool with it. Especially if the man has money. 

Her video has two millennial conservatives doing their best to keep an open mind and not have to condemn Brand... They are probably more plugged in to social media than Kelly and realize they can't just accuse a straight white antivaxxer of sexual abuse because their incel and pick-me viewers would turn on them. 

If you are like me and don't like contributing to these ghouls' view count or just don't want to watch her entire video and just the vital part... 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I also want to add how easy conservatives find it to call people pedophiles and groomers based on nothing, can never concede that a man abused a woman and go out of their way to protect the accused man. 

Prime example:

The mental Gymnastics :kaz:

6 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Well, there's always a chance that the allegations are true. 

But you're on the other side of the coin that always believe it's true. 

Lol there you go defending a sexual abuser or racist again. Like always. No, I don't just believe any accusations, but I am aware that more often than not, women don't lie about being assaulted. I fact, most sexual assaults don't even get reported. 

Tell us again about how you believe in defending women. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol there you go defending a sexual abuser or racist again.

giphy.gif

No, I don't just believe any accusations, but I am aware that more often than not, women don't lie about being assaulted. I fact, most sexual assaults don't even get reported.

Well, that's very true. 

Tell us again about how you believe in defending women. 

Just when there's an actual injustice. Like biological men taking women rightful places in sports. I'm not a feminist but there are evil things in life that should just be called out for what they are. 

You don't need to be a women's rights advocate champion to see it's wrong.