I guess I have to make the thread on Bob Menendez

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

His fucking Canadian ass keeps talking about "the DNC" like the standard American Democratic voter has some great love for the party. Even politically active leftist indentify with movements or platforms ahead of party affiliations. 

It's dumb fuck conservatives that constantly talk about being patrtiots and dressing head to toe in flags/MAGA merch. 

Exactly, he can't fathom anything you just stated. 

50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Exactly, he can't fathom anything you just stated. 

The e sad thing is, lefty leftist actually don't like the DNC at all, but it's the Democrats or whatever antichrist is the Republican nominee. When you watch conservative media they make Republicans sound like gladiators trying to save every man, woman, and child - with Jesus and the founding fathers watching over them.

Meanwhile left wing media just complains about how the DNC doesn't have the balls to do anything and they only like Bernie and Katie Porter. Even someone like Bill Maher does this and he doesn't even realize he's become right wing himself. 

Also, I have noticed in the past couple of years that right wing idiots like @Cooke will lie or say something false, then when corrected, the person correcting them is all of a sudden a "shill" in their eyes. No, retard. Just correcting the dumb shit you said. You can criticize people and be honest about it at the same time. 

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I forgot this cunt made a thread about a local politician few people outside of the New York tristate because he's a Democrat. You're so fucking pathetic. Lol 

It was national news you tard. Gold bar Bob?  He's a fucking senator. It's not some local state rep. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

It was national news you tard. Gold bar Bob?  He's a fucking senator. It's not some local state rep. 

Lol I don't consume exclusively right wing media like you do. I'm sure Right America First Network or whatever you watch spent alot of time on this story.

Its also funny you tried to act like this was such a big story you had to talk about it when you have never made a thread about George Santos, Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaeatz, MTG, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Jim Jordan. No one believes you, Cooke. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I don't consume exclusively right wing media like you do. I'm sure Right America First Network or whatever you watch spent alot of time on this story.

Its also funny you tried to act like this was such a big story you had to talk about it when you have never made a thread about George Santos, Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaeatz, MTG, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Jim Jordan. No one believes you, Cooke. 

So? Why do I have to?  We're they working for Egyptians and other foreign governments to have laws passed in their favor and taking gold bars as payment? Why didn't you make a thread on Mendendez? Is it because you're soooooooo left wing you can't criticize Democrats?  Even George Santos wasn't that bad 🤣

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

So? Why do I have to?  We're they working for Egyptians and other foreign governments to have laws passed in their favor and taking gold bars as payment? Why didn't you make a thread on Mendendez? Is it because you're soooooooo left wing you can't criticize Democrats?  Even George Santos wasn't that bad 🤣

Cooke playing stupid again I see.. Lol

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke playing stupid again I see.. Lol

This dude commits treason and it's what about George Santos!!!