Lies of P |OT|

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They probably just grinded a lot and/or dumped 90+% of their points into one of the damage scaling stats. I've seen plenty of videos in the past of Souls game players doing the same thing.

@-GD-Xwow  I woke up this morning and on my first attempt, after making some very small changes to my build last night, I managed to beat it.

I respek’d and I’m getting some massive damage. Almost got him too on my first shot this morning!  Motility + technique build > all. I just need more health now lol. He killed me with a combo lol.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

@-GD-Xwow :D I woke up this morning and on my first attempt, after making some very small changes to my build last night, I managed to beat it.

I respek’d and I’m getting some massive damage. Almost got him too on my first shot this morning!  Motility + technique build > all. I just need more health now lol. He killed me with a combo lol. I’ll grind out 5 levels to put towards vitality (only have 15 lol). I got 30 on both mot/tech. 800+ base damage :smoke: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I respek’d and I’m getting some massive damage. Almost got him too on my first shot this morning!  Motility + technique build > all. I just need more health now lol. He killed me with a combo lol. I’ll grind out 5 levels to put towards vitality (only have 15 lol). I got 30 on both mot/tech. 800+ base damage :smoke: 

The shield legion arm made all the difference for me. I would just pull it out and whenever he charged I would eat a small amount of damage but would remain on my feet and not get stun locked.

And don't forget about Vigor (Stamina) that is also a pretty vital stat. I try to keep both Vitality and Vigor on par with each other (I have 21 in both atm).

• aitch 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The shield legion arm made all the difference for me. I would just pull it out and whenever he charged I would eat a small amount of damage but would remain on my feet and not get stun locked.

And don't forget about Vigor (Stamina) that is also a pretty vital stat. I try to keep both Vitality and Vigor on par with each other (I have 21 in both atm).

Nice man!  I have that shield. I’ll equip it.  I may reallocate my arm skills to that. Btw, I get 2200 damage with just one fable charge, 6600 with 3 :smoke: I’m going to redo my tree so I can get a 4th. I’m going to grind a bit more by going through older areas, searching for shit I missed ( have only  found  6 quartz). I don’t just want to beat that boss, I want to nuke him lol. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Nice man!  I have that shield. I’ll equip it.  I may reallocate my arm skills to that. Btw, I get 2200 damage with just one fable charge, 6600 with 3 :smoke: I’m going to redo my tree so I can get a 4th. I’m going to grind a bit more by going through older areas, searching for shit I missed ( have only  found  6 quartz). I don’t just want to beat that boss, I want to nuke him lol. 

Make sure you kill the those big fuckers with the wrecking ball arms in the swamp. Each of them gives you a quartz.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Make sure you kill the those big fuckers with the wrecking ball arms in the swamp. Each of them gives you a quartz.

Shit, I’ll do that. I just nuked the level 8 boss with health to spare and my spectre was still alive :aitch:

• aitch 1
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah but there’s another one after that gave me a hard time until I found out that there’s a way to cheese that fight pretty easily.

I just found the third stargazer. Was it the creature before it?