Outer Worlds and Thief are both free on EGS

Remember when Thief in 2015 was the closest thing to PS4 and XBO owners receiving an actual "next-gen" third party game? And most people on forums were still fairly disappointed with not getting enough third-party games that aren't cross-platform.

20 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Fuck Ghostrunner. :ben:

embrace the trial and error and learning curve. It’s really satisfying when you know what you’re doing and everything just flows together.

also I hope you’re using KBM. This is one of the few games where it’s significantly worse to control on a controller.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

embrace the trial and error and learning curve. It’s really satisfying when you know what you’re doing and everything just flows together.

also I hope you’re using KBM. This is one of the few games where it’s significantly worse to control on a controller.

I couldn't stand the KBM controls so I just used a controller. Up to level 10. :happysad:

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I couldn't stand the KBM controls so I just used a controller. Up to level 10. :happysad:

Thats interesting, but its been a while so I can't really recall how it felt on a controller. But I definitely had a hard time with the sequel when using one, I think I opted to only use it for the bike segments.