So Elon's non woke AI published a fake story because of all of the racist who used the beta version on Twitter.

I remember how concerned people were in here about woke Google ai making Asian German soldier cartoons and how it was going to be the downfall of society. So I can only imagine the outrage over not-woke AI posting fake war news as real news. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I remember how concerned people were in here about woke Google ai making Asian German soldier cartoons and how it was going to be the downfall of society. So I can only imagine the outrage over not-woke AI posting fake war news as real news. 

Im sure @Cooke is really concerned about this :lupe:

Posted (edited)

So, it happened two days in a row lol. This time aggregating jokes and creating a news story about the Earthquake.

This is what I was talking about in the "woke" Google ai thread. The biggest problem with AI is what it will be used for by businesses trying to save money and generate content utilizing AI, and what pools of information said AI will be pulling from. 

The second story came from harmless jokes at the expense of Eric Adams public perception but the first was because of the unusual high amounts of racist post from twitter blue users. 

20240406_135222.thumb.jpg.e2b2eefcafb9372ec63d87a0817c0f1d.jpg

Lol OK 

Edited by Mr. Impossible