Let’s fight, Jerry (UP: Jerry apologizes, pleads to not have his ass kicked)

Just now, jehurey said:

in fact, he just pretended he won another fight, just right now :lawl:

I win any time you post and dont confirm you’re meeting to get your ass beat. 

keep hiding, lard ass :cruise:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

does she have enough space on her phone or will she have to delete one of her many video she recorded with her and Tyrone and his friends?   I haven't been on this forum for a week, and thi

You guys should actually meet up in a bar and live stream it to SW.   

^got his ass beat recently lmfao

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I win any time you post and dont confirm

he just confirmed that he's making it all up in his mind, and thought he could win by making a forum post :RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS: he just proved TLHBO 100% correct.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he just confirmed that he's making it all up in his mind, and thought he could win by making a forum post :RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS: he just proved TLHBO 100% correct.

Look at this fat pussy too scared to meet face to face. Probably afraid I’ll steal his food lmfao 

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to Let’s fight, Jerry (UP: Jerry apologizes, pleads to not have his ass kicked)

He knows he lost, so he tried to change the subject to make himself feel better.

This dumbass created an imaginary fight in a post thread............and somehow managed to LOSE in his OWN thread.

:hest:

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He knows he lost, so he tried to change the subject to make himself feel better.

This dumbass created an imaginary fight in a post thread............and somehow managed to LOSE in his OWN thread.

:hest:

He won’t even respond to me now :cruise: he can’t, after he was forced to apologize and show how his fat ass can’t even leave the house :tom: 

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He won’t even respond to me now :cruise: he can’t, after he was forced to apologize and show how his fat ass can’t even leave the house :tom: 

LOL he's angry because he started a thread out of pure butthurt, and somehow manage to look even dumber afterwards :kaz: