Kennedy is the remedy

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Of course he did. He's a right winger himself. 

Of course he's "right wing". You don't even know what that means anymore. 

Kennedy needs a remedy for his brain worms.  Yiiiiikes:holeup:

RFK Jr. claims a doctor told him a worm ate part of his brain, reports New York Times

“I have cognitive problems, clearly … I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me,” Kennedy said in the deposition.

That explains his cooky nutty brain conspiracy theories about wifi  causing "leaky brain" etc. :drake:

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Of course he's "right wing". You don't even know what that means anymore. 

Someone who has conservative reactionary political or social views. He is like you in that he aligns with the right out of narcissim or personal gain or a grudge. In his case it's all three. Also like you, he's constantly being proven wrong and saying stupid shit because he takes right wing sources at face value on everything. 

Musk does his best fake truth seeker bullshit but is always endorsing only Republicans, insulting or questioning only Democrats, and acting like a personal account manager for the biggest right wing nutjobs on Twitter because right wingers glaze his balls like he is actually Tony Stark. Yet he barely acknowledges any left leaning sources or content creators. 

People have quite the idea of what authoritarianism looks like, what bigotry looks like, and right wing political views look like. It never fucking changes, retard.

It's the same fuckers who are bashing Gaza war protestors that bashed Iraq war protestors, that bashed Vietnam war protestors, who hates BLM, who also hated King, who are complaining about DEI, that used to complain about AA, that are bashing Trans people, who used to bash (and still do) gay people. 

Unlike you right wingers who can't actually explain what woke is, it's quite simple to prove what is right wing. 

Ask Kennedy what he thinks about most policies and it's clear as day he's leaning more on the left. He openly support abortions, even late term abortions and has no issues whatsoever with minor transitioning gender, among other things.

If that's not a leftist then I don't know what is. 

1 minute ago, David P said:

Ask Kennedy what he thinks about most policies and it's clear as day he's leaning more on the left. He openly support abortions, even late term abortions and has no issues whatsoever with minor transitioning gender, among other things.

If that's not a leftist then I don't know what is. 

Trump says he's a radical communist. And then the left calls him a far right conspiracy theorist. I think it's safe to say they are all afraid of him this election. Also Kennedy did make a statement on transgender shit. He's against hormones blockers and surgeries for kids. I've never heard Trump talk about it. What's his position? Biden probably doesn't even know what a hormone blocker is. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Kennedy needs a remedy for his brain worms.  Yiiiiikes:holeup:

RFK Jr. claims a doctor told him a worm ate part of his brain, reports New York Times

“I have cognitive problems, clearly … I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me,” Kennedy said in the deposition.

That explains his cooky nutty brain conspiracy theories about wifi  causing "leaky brain" etc. :drake:

Then I'm sure Biden would have an easy victory debating him right? Gouk? Right? Wink wink 😉 

Just now, Cooke said:

Trump says he's a radical communist. And then the left calls him a far right conspiracy theorist. I think it's safe to say they are all afraid of him this election. Also Kennedy did make a statement on transgender shit. He's against hormones blockers and surgeries for kids. I've never heard Trump talk about it. What's his position? Biden probably doesn't even know what a hormone blocker is. 

He changed his position recently because I have seen him not having an informed opinion on the subject not that long ago, basically stating he didn't know if the procedure is life saving and that the Gov shouldn't infringe on people's freedom to do what they want with their body.

58 minutes ago, David P said:

He changed his position recently because I have seen him not having an informed opinion on the subject not that long ago, basically stating he didn't know if the procedure is life saving and that the Gov shouldn't infringe on people's freedom to do what they want with their body.

Which would be the libertarian stance. I think you can do whatever you want as an adult as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else. Do I think it's wrong and society has gone crazy? Yes. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Then I'm sure Biden would have an easy victory debating him right? Gouk? Right? Wink wink 😉 

Kennedy ran from the DNC primaries when he declared independent....

What a big pussy :sabu:

Now as a chickenshit independent he wants to debate the incumbent President?   Lmfao. 

Tell him join the line to get curb stomped in the debate like how Trump got obliterated in the 2020 Presidential debate :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You must be using the same wifi RFK jr used... The one he said gives people leaky brains :kaz:

Lmao Biden's brain visibly leaks from his ears when taking questions 🤣

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Kennedy ran from the DNC primaries when he declared independent....

What a big pussy :sabu:

Now as a chickenshit independent he was to debate the incumbent President?   Lmfao. 

Tell him join the line to get curb stomped in the debate like how Trump got obliterated in the 2020 Presidential debate :umad:

Biden couldn't debate a teleprompter.