The vaccines sucked and they know it

It's like some people are just finding out a vaccine may have potential harmful side effects. :| I mean, the principle goes for just about any medicine created by man.

Are people that stupid?  

59 minutes ago, David P said:

It's like some people are just finding out a vaccine may have potential harmful side effects. :| I mean, the principle goes for just about any medicine created by man.

Are people that stupid?  

We knew vaccines had side effects for decades but for some reason the ones developed in less than a year were perfection

• Haha 1

And the virus most likely game from a Chinese lab. I was right about everything 

Dude knew he was harmed by the vaccine and still went on TV every night and spewed all that shit about the so called “unvaccinated” and how people should be coerced and threatened with the mystery fluid. 

These doctors, media, and government types can’t rightly be considered “human”. Whatever is going on in their interior life, it doesn’t resemble people like me or people like you. 

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)

Jesus this thread reads like some weirdo fucking cultist nest. A random tweet with anecdotal evidence is surely enough to beat the scientific consensus via peer reviewed studies. Yes it had some side effects, but the benefits exponentially outweighed these going by every study. Just like many other vaccines. 

The effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine in the prevention of post-COVID conditions: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of the latest research - PMC (nih.gov)

Analysis: COVID Vaccine Strongly Effective in Young People (pennmedicine.org)

Vaccination Dramatically Lowers Long COVID Risk | Scientific American

Lives saved by COVID‐19 vaccines - PMC (nih.gov)

Based on reported COVID‐19 deaths, vaccinations prevented an estimated 14.4 million deaths (95% credible interval [Crl] 13.7–15.9) from COVID‐19 in a year. 

This is as dumb as debating climate change. 

Edited by Substatic
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Substatic said:

Jesus this thread reads like some weirdo fucking cultist nest. A random tweet with anecdotal evidence is surely enough to beat the scientific consensus via peer reviewed studies. Yes it had some side effects, but the benefits exponentially outweighed these going by every study. Just like many other vaccines. 

The effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine in the prevention of post-COVID conditions: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of the latest research - PMC (nih.gov)

Based on reported COVID‐19 deaths, vaccinations prevented an estimated 14.4 million deaths (95% credible interval [Crl] 13.7–15.9) from COVID‐19 in a year. 

This is as dumb as debating climate change. 

They suck, they were rushed. You can't vaccinated away a coronavirus. 

It should never have been forced on children, it should never have been used as a bludgeon for people to keep their jobs. It didn't prevent transmission, they knew that early on but doubled down on it anyways. How can we trust the science of they use the science to lie? The J&J shot was pulled, the Astra Zeneca was pulled. The 2 that survives obviously paid off the right people. 

Edited by Cooke
Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

The 2 that survives obviously paid off the right people. 

You have more brainworms than RFK. Did you even watch the video the tweet you linked mischaracterized? Pulled due to a lowered curve, very effective, and has benefits that outweigh the cons. The second vaccine was pulled because it wasn't made for the latest strain. Jesus Christ your own video refutes the dumbfuck tweet. The second youtube video you just linked had a disclaimer link refuting it lol.

Without vaccination the U.S. would have experienced 1.5 times more infections, 3.8 times more hospitalizations, and 4.1 times more deaths.

You wannabe supervillain fucks lost. It was very effective. It's over. 

Posting twitter and Joe Rogan to refute dozens of peer reviewed studies, why are you so bad at debate. This is literally the same bullshit Climate Deniers used to pull. Post dozens of peer reviewed studies only to be met with Fox News youtube clips. Lose more.

Edited by Substatic

Subretard fails to understand that while the vaccine has it's uses, it's the way it was pushed on everyone despite potential health risks that was incredibly stupid. Masking was stupid. Vaccinating children was outrageously stupid. 

Then again this is the guy that is convinced the vaccine saved us money while being completely oblivious to the context at large. :D Largest wealth transfer possible in history from poor to rich? Insane Government over spending on way too many doses that end up in the sink? Completely shutting down the economy? It's all good, the vaccine itself saved us money. Lol, fucking idiot. 

What an obnoxiously stupid man. Can't even form his own arguments. Time to link more article which completely fails at debunking anything that was said.

1 hour ago, David P said:

Subretard fails to understand that while the vaccine has it's uses, it's the way it was pushed on everyone despite potential health risks that was incredibly stupid. Masking was stupid. Vaccinating children was outrageously stupid. 

Then again this is the guy that is convinced the vaccine saved us money while being completely oblivious to the context at large. :D Largest wealth transfer possible in history from poor to rich? Insane Government over spending on way too many doses that end up in the sink? Completely shutting down the economy? It's all good, the vaccine itself saved us money. Lol, fucking idiot. 

What an obnoxiously stupid man. Can't even form his own arguments. Time to link more article which completely fails at debunking anything that was said.

Nice. Conflating the vaccine with masks and lockdowns when an anti-vaccine thread got dunked on with peer reviewed data. A debate tactic that would only fool Tim Pool's most dumbest followers.

As for you getting mad at peer reviewed studies being linked and directly yeeteing this thread into oblivion, there isn't an argument by me that needs to be formed. I'm fact checking falsehoods by studies directly stating otherwise. It's easy, because you guys are using Joe Fucking Rogan and god damn Chris Cuomo. 

I'll take it slowly if you think I did a well enough job objectively debunking the trash in this anti science thread,

During the interview Cuomo offers to share his doctors’ info with him since he is also suffering from a vaccine injury as well.

Here is the first tweet used by Cooke. We have known for years there are adverse reactions to this vaccine, just like vaccines before covid. Like those Vaccines, the benefits exponentially outweigh the risks for all age groups. Hence me pointing out it has saved 14million globally and 3 million in US in one year alone. On top of $10 Trillion USD in just one year in US. Here are my sources proving this well known fact,

Benefit-risk assessment of Covid-19 vaccine, MRNA (MRNA-1273) for males age 18–64 years - PMC (nih.gov)

Benefit-risk assessment of COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA (Comirnaty) for age 16–29 years - PMC (nih.gov)

Murderous Cunt, Dr. Deborah Birx, is now admitting that the ‘Covid Vaccines’ cause injury and death. Put this Modern-day Bitch of Buchenwald in Prison.

See the above, it applies to this lunatic tweet Cooke cited.

Now the direct statements from retards ITT and not the tweets they linked,

Cocke: They suck, they were rushed. You can't vaccinated away a coronavirus. 

It should never have been forced on children, it should never have been used as a bludgeon for people to keep their jobs. It didn't prevent transmission, they knew that early on but doubled down on it anyways. How can we trust the science of they use the science to lie?

Most studies show they were quite effective, are useful for children, and did prevent transmission in certain stages. There is no study showing they "sucked". This is fiction, the above has been debunked time and time again.

Vaccine effectiveness against transmission of alpha, delta and omicron SARS-COV-2-infection, Belgian contact tracing, 2021–2022 - PMC (nih.gov)

Dude knew he was harmed by the vaccine and still went on TV every night and spewed all that shit about the so called “unvaccinated” and how people should be coerced and threatened with the mystery fluid. 

These doctors, media, and government types can’t rightly be considered “human”. Whatever is going on in their interior life, it doesn’t resemble people like me or people like you. 

See the above links. This is all fiction.

I always wondered how countless millions were so easily lead to believe climate change was fake. Now I see how science misinformation can so easily spread.

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nice. Conflating the vaccine with masks and lockdowns when an anti-vaccine thread got dunked on with peer reviewed data. A debate tactic that would only fool Tim Pool's most dumbest followers.

As for you getting mad at peer reviewed studies being linked and directly yeeteing this thread into oblivion, there isn't an argument by me that needs to be formed. I'm fact checking falsehoods by studies directly stating otherwise. It's easy, because you guys are using Joe Fucking Rogan and god damn Chris Cuomo. 

I'll take it slowly if you think I did a well enough job objectively debunking the trash in this anti science thread,

Lol, coming from the guy trying to link this thread to climate change denial. That's rich. 

All the terrible and disastrous decisions made during the pandemic are all linked. I guess you are too oblivious to stick to the point I am trying to make you understand. I am not even arguing the efficacity of the vaccine here. They pose serious health risks and the way it was forced down on the populace is the issue, the hysteria. You probably called plenty of people anti vaxxers from just making personal medical decisions for themselves, have you?   

Now continue posting studies like a good bitch for big pharma and avoiding discussing with me like a normal person. 

10 hours ago, David P said:

Lol, coming from the guy trying to link this thread to climate change denial. That's rich. 

All the terrible and disastrous decisions made during the pandemic are all linked. I guess you are too oblivious to stick to the point I am trying to make you understand. I am not even arguing the efficacity of the vaccine here. They pose serious health risks and the way it was forced down on the populace is the issue, the hysteria. You probably called plenty of people anti vaxxers from just making personal medical decisions for themselves, have you?   

Now continue posting studies like a good bitch for big pharma and avoiding discussing with me like a normal person. 

He cares more about party politics and sides than he does the truth. 

I "believe" in climate change. But seriously stop treating everything like a religion substatic. 

Nobody I know had any issues with the vaccine. Nor have I heard any real stories from anyone.

It's always stories like man my legs ache all the time now . I regret getting the shot.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, David P said:

It's called an analogy home slice. And it fits.

Whether it's Vaccines or Climate Change, I can link dozens of peer reviewed published studies. And all I'll get in return from either "debate" is a bunch of bullshit youtube videos, tweets, and blogs by a bunch of fucking randos. It doesn't even get to be called a "debate". It's fact vs fiction.

The vaccine worked well, saving millions. Like many other vaccines, it had side effects but the benefits exponentially outweighed the cons on all age groups. It did stop the spread for certain strains, saving millions. Cooke lied, I'm not sure why he thought retweeting randos and Chris Cuomo would win against the scientific consensus. 

This is a science topic. I'm going to use the scientific method. Not the retarded Alex Jones method.

I will keep posting studies, because almost all of them agree with me. Nearly an entire field of science telling the anti-vaxxers to go fuck themselves. Because that's me owning the fuck out of any the retarded tweets and posts by Cocke. On a purely factual level, no opinion or politics. Also, the studies I used were not the ones done by the in house pharmaceutical companies. I'm not sure what you want to discuss, I literally just objectively disproved the false claims ITT. Easily too, since it's published data on medical journals vs fucking retarded randoms on twitter.

Cooke couldn't counter any of the studies. He took an L.

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

He cares more about party politics and sides than he does the truth. 

I "believe" in climate change. But seriously stop treating everything like a religion substatic. 

In what way is this party politics and religion when I'm merely citing apolitical medical journals. What the fuck, that's you guys. Saying an entire field of science is wrong because of a youtube video or tweets by a politically motivated rando, THAT sounds like religion and partisan hackery 🤣😂

Edited by Substatic