Coming to GP - Hellbalde 2 , lords of fallen , aveum

Curious to try Aveum on console since it's was a stutterfest on pc. Will try lotf and hellbalde 2. Probably will be my last consecutive month of GP tho. Fuck MS 

image.thumb.png.ff8015808fe9b4b7003af6f8c4b54f9f.png

I heard good things about chants of sennar, I almost bought the pc version not too long ago 

this is a good month in general. Gonna play Hellblade 2 and try Lords of The Fallen.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So Hellblade 2 is really just a week away from release and there's like no hype for it anywhere :ben: 

it is pretty strange. i was expecting ultra-hyped previews. not a good sign.

Does it run good on console ? It was the worst experience I've had with a pc game 

Good to hear cause I thought it was fun for the couple hours I played I just couldn't deal with the stuttering issues on pc

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Playing Aveum atm and it's pretty good! Game deserved better.

Lords of Fallen and Hellblade 2 might make me jump back in for a month. 

Don’t really ever see the need to cancel at $18 a month. That’s like two McDonald’s trips. 

50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If they fixed the console versions then they likely fixed the PC version as well. Thats the one ill be trying.

Of aveum? Idk. I was shocked about how awful it was. I'll try it again but I don't have high hopes

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Of aveum? Idk. I was shocked about how awful it was. I'll try it again but I don't have high hopes

nvm i thought you guys were referring to Lords of the Fallen

5 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Don’t really ever see the need to cancel at $18 a month. That’s like two McDonald’s trips. 

I didn't cancel, my 3 years stacked ran out around Jan and I just didn't renew. Haven't had a single reason to till now either. It's been tough being a PS gamer this year, too many bangers :whew:

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I didn't cancel, my 3 years stacked ran out around Jan and I just didn't renew. Haven't had a single reason to till now either. It's been tough being a PS gamer this year, too many bangers :whew:

Fair enough. My stack ends in a few months. 😭

I was paying like .30 cents a month or some shit lol

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Haha 1