Finally Trump and Biden agree to debate

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There was a Republican primary and Trump won. There was no democratic primary. It was given to Biden. 

Yup, that's how it works. Were you crying when Trump ran unopposed? 

6 hours ago, David P said:

Would you say he is a very popular and strong candidate at this moment? Is that why you keep asking? Because if you say that, we definitely do not share the same reality. 

I keep asking because he's running against someone who is just about as unpopular as he is and is currently in 4 trials which includes plotting to subvert the previous election. I know many of you guys love Trump either openly or in secret but Trump has A LOT of baggage and just about every flaw Biden has, Trump has the same issues. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yup, that's how it works. Were you crying when Trump ran unopposed? 

When was this? 

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I keep asking because he's running against someone who is just about as unpopular as he is and is currently in 4 trials which includes plotting to subvert the previous election. I know many of you guys love Trump either openly or in secret but Trump has A LOT of baggage and just about every flaw Biden has, Trump has the same issues. 

Not sure the trials hurt Trump popularity all that much. In some cases it's doing the opposite effect.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who was his primary opponent in 2020? 

No one prominent. No one polling above 1%.  I think there were 2 guys that tried.

This is not comparable to what happened in 2024. Biden is extremely unpopular now and he did have a big name challenge him who was polling in the 20's. Not to mention Williamson who was definitely over 5% and so was Dean Phillips. 

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No one prominent. No one polling above 1%.  I think there were 2 guys that tried.

This is not comparable to what happened in 2024. Biden is extremely unpopular now and he did have a big name challenge him who was polling in the 20's. Not to mention Williamson who was definitely over 5% and so was Dean Phillips. 

Lmfao and RFK Jr is prominent?