Playstation Game and Network Services Presentation (Sony’s most profitable generation ever, Spiderman 2 has sold 11 million copies, no PC day and date announcement, Lemij has been owned)

Posted (edited)

:lawl: No mention of PC anywhere in the presentation except a slide showing Ghost of Tsushima PC’s release.

:hest: This was the presentation where according to Lemij, Sony would be announcing their new PC strategy. They still plan to expand to new customers but they are primarily doing it through peripherals and not through quicker ports to PC like Lemij claimed (that retard keeps owning himself with his wrong predictions all the time).

“:awww::awww::awww:Bu….bu…bu…but #SonyToo! The profit margins! It’s an industry problem! The industry is headed in this direction. Everyone will follow Microsoft soon  :awww::awww:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

:kaz:  Sony will be following the retards at Microsoft and releasing all their games to PC day and date any time now, LMFAO!

Edited by FIREPOWER

I never said they'd announce anything here :drake: 

You know what they DID say though?  "We'll take a more strategic approach for our single player games when bringing them to PC".... which doesn't say "2+ years later as before" :reg: 

I completely and wholeheartedly stick to my prediction that by the end of this gen, they will have released a SP game day and date on PC. :juggle: 

• Upvote 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Playstation Game and Network Services Presentation (Sony’s most profitable generation ever, Spiderman 2 has sold 11 million copies, no PC day and date announcement, Lemij has been owned)

I’m actually quite impressed that the Premium (Deluxe) tier is actually as high as it is. I guess people see the value in it plus cloud gaming.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

I’m actually quite impressed that the Premium (Deluxe) tier is actually as high as it is. I guess people see the value in it plus cloud gaming.

Yea, I'm surprised too. I have no interest in it probably becuase I still own all my old PS consoles so streaming of legacy games does nothing for me.

I own PS Plus Extra instead. Way better value for money. It gets the newer games and allows me to try games like AC Valhalla that I'll never buy.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, I'm surprised too. I have no interest in it probably becuase I still own all my old PS consoles so streaming of legacy games does nothing for me.

I own PS Plus Extra instead. Way better value for money. It gets the newer games and allows me to try games like AC Valhalla that I'll never buy.

People probably only did it because the lower tiers are ass. I don't know single person that likes PSN or think it's worth the cost at any of the tiers. It's a bad thing it's not a good thing. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

People probably only did it because the lower tiers are ass. I don't know single person that likes PSN or think it's worth the cost at any of the tiers. It's a bad thing it's not a good thing. 

Considering there’s 19% of the subscription base on the highest tier says otherwise. 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Considering there’s 19% of the subscription base on the highest tier says otherwise. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Again, people are willing to pay a little more to get something out of their subs. PSN isn't even worth the lowest tier price. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Again, people are willing to pay a little more to get something out of their subs. PSN isn't even worth the lowest tier price. 

I think you mean Nintendo Online, but alright. I’m guessing people either really want those classics or the access to cloud gaming or downloading those games where possible is the attraction.