Horizon Lego is on PC and Switch

5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like lemshits are seen as freeloading renters, and that’s why the whole slate is coming to PS5 :lawl:

Phil has officially cucked these retards. Compare his interview a few months ago to the interview right now when he finally touched some Playstation money, night and day difference in his attitude towards being a multiplatform developer :cruise:

Excuse me?  Where did you ever get the idea that I don't buy my games?

What I don't buy are shitty consoles run by 3rd party publishers who bring everything to PC.  THE WHOLE SLATE :rofl: :rofls: 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just 2 year old pc ports guyz Guyzzz It's just a baseball gameee It's just old ports and all gaas guyz Only pc guyz. It makes sense guyz! It's JUST A FUCKING LEGO GAME GUYZ

Motherfucker you legit posted a bussy pic on here, so who are you to call anyone sassy?     

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like l

Posted Images