4 hours ago, Cooke said:

I have owned 1 apple device in my lifetime. An iPod shuffle which was the worst piece of shit ever created. 

I had two Apple devices, an Ipod 5.5 gen which was absolutely cool with the video thingy but had terrible sound quality with earphones, and an Ipod Touch 4th gen which I lost in a taxi cab. I liked that device better. 

However, the big issue with Ipod products was downloading and transferring songs to, which in 2024 is absolutely a no go (lol who downloads music anymore).

I had an Iphone SE given by the company, a very basic phone.

Apple products are good, if you don't know much about the tech that you are getting into (phones, tablets or computers).

There is always something better and more affordable than Apple products.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"This update finally allows you to arrange app icons on the home screen."    

Nigga, at least I have a job. You shit in dirt holes and sleep in mud huts.          :

They just don’t want to interfere with the air or something. I’m like fuck you it costs as much, give me the goods.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I had two Apple devices, an Ipod 5.5 gen which was absolutely cool with the video thingy but had terrible sound quality with earphones, and an Ipod Touch 4th gen which I lost in a taxi cab. I liked that device better. 

However, the big issue with Ipod products was downloading and transferring songs to, which in 2024 is absolutely a no go (lol who downloads music anymore).

I had an Iphone SE given by the company, a very basic phone.

Apple products are good, if you don't know much about the tech that you are getting into (phones, tablets or computers).

There is always something better and more affordable than Apple products.

no single phone has a better display, battery, processor, camera, app support, and device support than an iPhone. At any price.