8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What were you right about on Jan 6? It's also wild to be bragging about arguing on the side of J6 and also claim not to be a right winger but OK. 

The economy? Lol do tell. 

My first memory of arguing with you was that you were using political buzzwords you didn't understand but heard right wing bigots use. Maybe you should try Google yourself so you're not constantly looking foolish. 

You keep going back and forth about how disinterested you are but also how dialed in with your accute theory crafting abilities like your Dr Doom or something. 

Yes I remember that.. I think it was grooming or something so.  He had no clue what it meant and when it was pointed out to him he said doubled down because he felt it meant something else.... Bbbbbut I feel:ANYWORD:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's hilarious is that dude boasting about being an incel 

You're almost as delusional as Cooke. 

Lindsey Graham? 

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes I remember that.. I think it was grooming or something so.  He had no clue what it meant and when it was pointed out to him he said doubled down because he felt it meant something else.... Bbbbbut I feel:ANYWORD:

Still not sure what this is even about. I know exactly what grooming is, it's pretty self-evident.

It's to prepare someone towards something. It's used all the time in monarchies, obviously in the context of a king grooming the prince to be king one day.

The fact you actually put importance to that conversation, which quite frankly I had completely forgotten about, is absolutely pathetic.  

4 minutes ago, David P said:

We already discussed this. In reference to the disorderly mob vs a real attempt at an insurrection. In reference to the people who were convicted with harsh sentences for simply entering the Capitol. Also the level of violence as I previously mentioned. 

Your friend Botosan think Biden is doing a good job. 

But then again, you guys also think sending hundred of billions of dollars to Ukraine is a good investment of tax payers money. 

You still to this day don't realize that the "money" going to Ukraine is America's old military equipment and the dollars actually go to purchasing new equipment for the military from the money already ear marked in the military budget. 

As far as the economy here you go with feeling again. I never said I felt so. 

I posted TANGIBLE FACTS about the economy. Those facts have zero to do with feelings. 

You responded about what you felt about the US economy when you don't even live here lmfao. 

1 minute ago, David P said:

Still not sure what this is even about. I know exactly what grooming is, it's pretty self-evident.

It's to prepare someone towards something. It's used all the time in monarchies, obviously in the context of a king grooming the prince to be king one day.

The fact you actually put importance to that conversation, which quite frankly I had completely forgotten about, is absolutely pathetic.  

Ok, now you're just straight up lying. You know damn well you were using the term incorrectly for sometime 🤥

No one put importance into you being a dumbass. You think it's a great feat to remember something? Lmfao. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You still to this day don't realize that the "money" going to Ukraine is America's old military equipment and the dollars actually go to purchasing new equipment for the military from the money already ear marked in the military budget. 

As far as the economy here you go with feeling again. I never said I felt so. 

I posted TANGIBLE FACTS about the economy. Those facts have zero to do with feelings. 

You responded about what you felt about the US economy when you don't even live here lmfao. 

Wrong, a good chunk goes directly to Ukraine. American tax payers money are paying Ukraine officials salary and retirement plans. Infrastructures. Mercenaries. 

It's a true a lot is used to produce new and more advanced weaponry at home but that's just one aspect of the war effort. NATO has created military corridors in Europe, you think that shit pays itself? The fuck is wrong with you people. Thinking we're just sending old howitzer. At this point in the war no less.

You post cherry picked news propaganda from the white house. 

10 minutes ago, David P said:

Captain Expert over here.:jordan3: 

Dick sucking democrat who never say anything that goes against the main narrative. What a critical thinker. Woow. :pavarotti:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's your perception of well informed people.  :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ok, now you're just straight up lying. You know damn well you were using the term incorrectly for sometime 🤥

No one put importance into you being a dumbass. You think it's a great feat to remember something? Lmfao. 

I think the whole thing was just a misunderstanding but you went along with it. Don't worry, my grasp of the English language isn't that bad. 

Parroting something has insignificant as this like a victory is truly a pathetic attempt at ridiculing me. That was years ago as well. I mean lol. 

Edited by David P
5 minutes ago, David P said:

Wrong, a good chunk goes directly to Ukraine. American tax payers money are paying Ukraine officials salary and retirement plans. Infrastructures. Mercenaries. 

It's a true a lot is used to produce new and more advanced weaponry at home but that's just one aspect of the war effort. NATO has created military corridors in Europe, you think that shit pays itself? The fuck is wrong with you people. Thinking we're just sending old howitzer. At this point in the war no less.

You post cherry picked news propaganda from the white house. 

Yourre dumb beyond words. 

"Ukraine created"..

Yes Ukraine created this war by invading Russia and Russia had no choice but to defend itself against the hostile invasion by Ukraine. 

Russia should just surrender and Ukraine take over it's country since you know Russia defending itself is creating the war.

Hear how stupid you sound :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan

@Goukosan

Abrams tank cost 10m, gets taken out of commission by 500$ Chinese drones.

One ATACMS cost 100k$, and that's just for the missile, there's the transport and delivery. The personnel salaries. The gaz. The planes. The vans. 

They're training Ukrainian pilots in a few countries with F16, they're about to arrive soon. Cost 12-80m depending on upgrades. This doesn't count training costs and delivery.

The war isn't happening in Texas.

4 minutes ago, David P said:

I think the whole thing was just a misunderstanding but you went along with it. Don't worry, my grasp of the English language isn't that bad. 

Parroting something has insignificant as this like a victory is truly a pathetic attempt at ridiculing me. That was years ago as well. I mean lol. 

Chalking it up to misunderstanding would make sense but unfortunately you double and triple down on the misuse even after it was pointed out because you feel to use it that way. Aka the misunderstanding. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yourre dumb beyond words. 

"Ukraine created"..

Yes Ukraine created this war by invading Russia and Russia had no choice but to defend itself against the hostile invasion by Ukraine. 

Russia should just surrender and Ukraine take over it's country since you know Russia defending itself is creating the war.

Hear how stupid you sound :lemming:

Huh? This wasn't what I was talking about. We were talking about cost of this war to your shit, proxy war loving country.

Here, I let that disgusting slob Lindsey Graham explain to you what are the US real interest in Ukraine. Lmao.

I'll get back to you on what transpired since 2014 that lead to this conflict later. Short version. There was a coup. There was violence against ethnic Russians in Crimea and Donbas. There was NATO interference. There was a vote to annex Crimea. It's a long story. 

Meanwhile you think Putin woke up one day and decided to invade Ukraine because he was in a conquering mood that day. At this point we're not even sure he wants the whole of Ukraine. Only seem to care about dense Russian speaking regions within Ukraine. Let alone continue beyond and invade a NATO country and try to hold on to it by force, like it's old school USSR. Lmao, the complete fear mongering nonsensical idea you believe in. Now that's a ridiculous notion. Do you know how stupid you sound?  

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Chalking it up to misunderstanding would make sense but unfortunately you double and triple down on the misuse even after it was pointed out because you feel to use it that way. Aka the misunderstanding. 

I never misused it. Go ahead and dig it up if you are that pathetic. You always had terrible reading comprehension.

Mr Expert Gookosan. Not only does he think Biden is doing a good job economically he also is doing a good job with his foreign policies. You fucking moronic bots calling me uninformed. More like I go against your little propaganda world and it astounds you.

Never heard that at CNN and my algorithm Tweeter feed before, post your sources! 

:pavarotti:

46 minutes ago, David P said:

Mr Expert Gookosan. Not only does he think Biden is doing a good job economically he also is doing a good job with his foreign policies. You fucking moronic bots calling me uninformed. More like I go against your little propaganda world and it astounds you.

Never heard that at CNN and my algorithm Tweeter feed before, post your sources! 

:pavarotti:

Here's  a challenge for you.

Post some tangible economical data to back up you'd claims should be simple. 

How strong or weak is the US dollar right now? How's the GDP doing? 

What's the jobs numbers looking like? How's unemployment?  

How's the stock market? 

What about inflation in the US what's that looking like.

Has the US debt increased or decreased? 

Back up your claims for once and please don't include your feelings.. No one cares about what you feel :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
53 minutes ago, David P said:

Huh? This wasn't what I was talking about. We were talking about cost of this war to your shit, proxy war loving country.

Here, I let that disgusting slob Lindsey Graham explain to you what are the US real interest in Ukraine. Lmao.

I'll get back to you on what transpired since 2014 that lead to this conflict later. Short version. There was a coup. There was violence against ethnic Russians in Crimea and Donbas. There was NATO interference. There was a vote to annex Crimea. It's a long story. 

Meanwhile you think Putin woke up one day and decided to invade Ukraine because he was in a conquering mood that day. At this point we're not even sure he wants the whole of Ukraine. Only seem to care about dense Russian speaking regions within Ukraine. Let alone continue beyond and invade a NATO country and try to hold on to it by force, like it's old school USSR. Lmao, the complete fear mongering nonsensical idea you believe in. Now that's a ridiculous notion. Do you know how stupid you sound?  

Lindsey Graham? :sabu:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, David P said:

I never misused it. Go ahead and dig it up if you are that pathetic. You always had terrible reading comprehension.

You literally said you didn't know what it meant, then midway through some self realization you claimed you were repurposing the word to specifically mean what you want it to. Basically retroactively making yourself right. 

It was watching a grown my coping himself out of being wrong.