Lego Horizon Adventures is on Switch because Playstation Studio’s Guerrilla Games wanted the game to reach more people

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So Helldivers 2 didn't release on a Playstation console? 

That's irrelevant.  Sony isn't going to release games on PC that don't also hit their console, and MS isn't going to release games on PS which don't also release on Xbox. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put ou

Yeah sure I'll answer it, as long as Sony have a huge majority in hardware sales they can do what the fuck they want, they're certainly not going to risk putting games on Xbox when it has an install b

You didn't answer my question lol

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's irrelevant.  Sony isn't going to release games on PC that don't also hit their console, and MS isn't going to release games on PS which don't also release on Xbox. 

It's wholly relevant and I'm well aware of this, which is why I asked about all of the PC games released this year "not on a Playstation console" like some kind of flex. They're just previously released ports. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Which is why I asked about all of the PC games released this year "not on a Playstation console" like some kind of flex. They're just previously released ports. 

But that's not true.  HD2 wasn't a previously released port, neither will Concord be.. nor LEGO Horizon.  All of Sony's new games this year, outside of Astrobot, are releasing day 1 on PC.  There's even Until Dawn releasing this year, which is also releasing on PC day 1 (yes I know it's a remake of an old game, but the point stands)  Sony isn't releasing much this year specifically for PS gamers.

MS will release day 1 versions of games which make sense, and they'll also keep games exclusive for a time.  That's literally the same strategy that Sony is employing with games that make sense for them on PC day 1, and those which currently don't.  I'm not saying things wont change, because I'm absolutely sure Sony will get to day and date SP games for PC, and I'm also sure MS will eventually get to day and date PS versions for all their games too.  It's all about when the development timings line up and their fanbases are more accepting of it.

Get bodied , pretend people said something they didn't,  still get bodied

Lol

MR L :rofl:

15 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Jerry lite :rofl:

You do care. Deeply. You follow me in every thread. You're even pretending to care about video games just so you can create conversation with me :tom:

Remy just got Grindr’d :tom: 

Just now, JonDnD said:

He's prolly pulling out his last 7 hairs rn :rofl:

Bro posted a pic once and his wall fell over behind him lmfao. Literally was a pile of bricks in his living room. Wonder if he ever cleaned it up :luff:

His ghostz and jonb shrine was prolly behind that wall :mroff:

That wall was weaker than his emotions :hehe:

45 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Get bodied , pretend people said something they didn't,  still get bodied

Lol

MR L :rofl:

Lol your sad ass didn't say Sony released more games for the PC this year than Playstation? IDK why you're avoiding saying which ones. I mean I do but making a point. 

53 minutes ago, Remij said:

But that's not true.  HD2 wasn't a previously released port, neither will Concord be.. nor LEGO Horizon.  All of Sony's new games this year, outside of Astrobot, are releasing day 1 on PC.  There's even Until Dawn releasing this year, which is also releasing on PC day 1 (yes I know it's a remake of an old game, but the point stands)  Sony isn't releasing much this year specifically for PS gamers.

MS will release day 1 versions of games which make sense, and they'll also keep games exclusive for a time.  That's literally the same strategy that Sony is employing with games that make sense for them on PC day 1, and those which currently don't.  I'm not saying things wont change, because I'm absolutely sure Sony will get to day and date SP games for PC, and I'm also sure MS will eventually get to day and date PS versions for all their games too.  It's all about when the development timings line up and their fanbases are more accepting of it.

I don't care. I asked asked a simple question. Which games did Sony release on PC this year that wasn't released for a Playstation console. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't care. I asked asked a simple question. Which games did Sony release on PC this year that wasn't released for a Playstation console. 

Why are you asking such a stupid question?  

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Why are you asking such a stupid question?  

Aak Jon, he brought it up. I'm guessing the answer is none since you guys keep dancing around said stupid question. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol your sad ass didn't say Sony released more games for the PC this year than Playstation? IDK why you're avoiding saying which ones. I mean I do but making a point. 

I did say that and it's true. 100 percent fact. Look yourself , idiot.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Aak Jon, he brought it up. I'm guessing the answer is none since you guys keep dancing around said stupid question. 

There is no dancing. It's a fact. Sony will release more games on PC this year than they will on ps5.

This is not a debate. You cannot argue facts.

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

There is no dancing. It's a fact. Sony will release more games on PC this year than they will on ps5.

This is not a debate. You cannot argue facts.

And are any of those not on already or will also be released on a Sony console? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol go look at any of the Sony fanatic sites. Previously released games or not people are losing their minds because PC is getting a 3:1 ratio of PlayStation games.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Facts >> your feelings. The facts are , Sony will release more games on PC this year than ps5. You don't own a ps5 or gaming PC.  Why are you so emotionally invested in trying to disprove FACTS?

You're weird af

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Facts >> your feelings. The facts are , Sony will release more games on PC this year than ps5. You don't own a ps5 or gaming PC.  Why are you so emotionally invested in trying to disprove FACTS?

You're weird af

Lol this meltdown. You could just say none and be done with it. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Jon didn't bring that up.. you were the one that brought up that stupid question based off the fact that Sony is releasing more games on PC this year than console.  Whether those games released already on console is irrelevant.

How in the world did Sony get to the point where the majority of games they are releasing in a single year are ports to other platforms instead of releases for their own console? 

You may not care enough to ask that question, but you know damn well PS fanboys are asking that question internally.  They're ALREADY beginning to feel like second class citizens on their own hardware, and you can bet your ass that more of these games are going to happen as these other games take longer and longer to release.