Teh Upcoming Slates

Just now, Remij said:

:cosby2: 

This thread is about MS' upcoming games being better than anything Sony has announced.  And they're all going to be best on PC :drake: 

How are you this dumb - it would probably own the lems MORE if they were better and then they all ended up on the PlayStation regardless. 

:hest:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the fuck is doom on the xbox side?   and the only place gears and perfect dark are upcoming are the upcoming xbox 2025 & 2026 showcases  

With a thread about the upcoming PlayStation line up, I'm so confused.   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Cell said:

How are you this dumb - it would probably own the lems MORE if they were better and then they all ended up on the PlayStation regardless. 

:hest:

How are YOU this dumb... I'm not a lemming moron and don't give a shit how many games hit the PS console.  MS has a better upcoming announced slate than Playstation.. that's what I'm saying.. :lemming: 

I'm well aware you fucking clowns are looking forward to Xbox games releasing on PS more than anything Sony has announced.  Xbox games will be on Playstation's top selling charts for months to come :rofls: :rofl: 

Then I say again,

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

How are YOU this dumb... I'm not a lemming moron and don't give a shit how many games hit the PS console.  MS has a better upcoming announced slate than Playstation.. that's what I'm saying.. :lemming: 

I'm well aware you fucking clowns are looking forward to Xbox games releasing on PS more than anything Sony has announced.  Xbox games will be on Playstation's top selling charts for months to come :rofls: :rofl: 

I say again, what the fuck is your point? 

Xbox's best games are coming to PlayStation, TCHBO! Xbox's AAAE's are going to be the number one sellers on the PlayStation store! Fuck you retard PlayStation owners!

What the fuck is this dude. I'll cry into my gears of war save. :mj:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

Then I say again,

I say again, what the fuck is your point? 

Xbox's best games are coming to PlayStation, TCHBO! Xbox's AAAE's are going to be the number one sellers on the PlayStation store! Fuck you retard PlayStation owners!

What the fuck is dude. :mj:

JFC.. you're retarded.   

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes.  Now get off my dick :hest: 

I don't believe you have one considering all the tucking you do. 

:bandafuq:

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

OverCuck getting destroyed itt like Sonys 1p line up this year :rofl:

Officer Jenny reporting for duty. :lemming:

Good job I'll be playing all your games as well as Sony's isn't it you buffoon. 

:lawd:

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Officer Jenny reporting for duty. :lemming:

Good job I'll be playing all your games as well as Sony's isn't it you buffoon. 

:lawd:

No you won't. You don't even finish the Sony ones :rofl:

Have fun pretending to play the inferior versions of games I'll actually play :rofl:

GingerCell HBFR :mroff:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

OverCuck gets RAPED , TUCKS and CRIES 

There ya go.

Yeah nice try. Summarise the point of the OP please. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

OverCuck gets RAPED , TUCKS and CRIES 

There ya go.

Cmon Jon... why would Remij make a thread about the confirmed upcoming slate of Xbox games vs PS games after cows have been constantly saying how shitty MS' games are but yet have been begging for them ever since it was announced that some would come to PS??

Detective DeadCell is on the case but he's not getting anywhere, help him out:diplo: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Yeah nice try. Summarise the point of the OP please. 

PlayStation has no games

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Cmon Jon... why would Remij make a thread about the confirmed upcoming slate of Xbox games vs PS games after cows have been constantly saying how shitty MS' games are but yet have been begging for them ever since it was announced that some would come to PS??

Detective DeadCell is on the case but he's not getting anywhere, help him out:diplo: 

After weeks of investigating ,Detective DeadCell has found that himself and the Cow Pattie Bandits will 100 percent be playing more MS games than Sony games this year :rofls:

• Haha 1