Rumor: 343 Industries Will Only Supervise Development of Future Halo Games

7 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Debunked yet again :mj:

LOL, like if the rumor was actually true MS would announce it through a freaking community manager.

Nothing debunked until MS officially says so  :kaz:

23 hours ago, Tainted said:

Oops 😅 

https://x.com/jezcorden/status/1812907316850700730?s=46&t=jQgcyJeNylE3mCwqfEbI0A

“checked into latest xbox rumor going around that "343i isn't going to develop halo games" and instead only "oversee" them: false as fuck in case you believed it.”

it just keeps getting worse :kaz: 

22 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

LOL, like if the rumor was actually true MS would announce it through a freaking community manager.

Nothing debunked until MS officially says so  :kaz:

triggered GIF

33 minutes ago, Tainted said:

triggered GIF

You’re the one triggered that the rumor may be true. I don’t give a shit either way. I don’t give AF about Halo and stopped caring about it more than two decades ago. Keep coping :hest:

:lemming: Debunked guyz, the community manager says so!” 

:kaz:

C938F4CE-B6D7-4D65-89BE-01B7B34C881A.thumb.jpeg.9db247ceeae53cae72325080e507176c.jpeg

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re the one triggered that the rumor may be true. I don’t give a shit either way. I don’t give AF about Halo and stopped caring about it more than two decades ago. Keep coping :hest:

:lemming: Debunked guyz, the community manager says so!” 

:kaz:

C938F4CE-B6D7-4D65-89BE-01B7B34C881A.thumb.jpeg.9db247ceeae53cae72325080e507176c.jpeg

Was this you? 

IMG_1738.png

9 hours ago, Tainted said:

Was this you? 

IMG_1738.png

:kaz: Why would it be me when I have access to all the Halo games on PC and I'm still not playing them? The fact that shit only has 12 petitions isn't helping your case either.

:cruise: While we are at it, did you sign this Helldivers 2 petition yet? I'm pretty sure you did seeing how many of your lembros already signed it, LMFAO

spacer.png

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

45 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Why would it be me when I have access to all the Halo games on PC and I'm still not playing them? The fact that shit only has 12 petitions isn't helping your case either.

:cruise: While we are at it, did you sign this Helldivers 2 petition yet? I'm pretty sure you did seeing how many of your lembros already signed it, LMFAO

spacer.png

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Already own it for my PS5 😂. I am one of the 97% that stopped playing and deleted it. 😂

https://www.videogamer.com/news/helldivers-2-has-lost-97-of-its-players-as-it-hits-the-lowest-point-ever/

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Tainted said:

Already own it for my PS5 😂. I am one of the 97% that stopped playing and deleted it. 😂

https://www.videogamer.com/news/helldivers-2-has-lost-97-of-its-players-as-it-hits-the-lowest-point-ever/

And yet it still has 20 times the number of players that Floplo has even with 97% of players moving on :kaz:.

:vabe: This on top of the fact that it isn’t a F2P and is the top selling game this year. I bet you didn’t think that through lmao. Helldivers a non-F2P title and a new IP has 20 times the number of players as your flagship game Gaylo lol.

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_2110.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

And yet it still has 20 times the number of players that Floplo has even with 97% of players moving on :kaz:.

:vabe: This on top of the fact that, it isn’t a F2P and is the top selling game this year. I bet you didn’t think that through lmao. Helldivers a non-F2P title and a new IP has 20 times the number of players as your flagship game Gaylo lol.

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_2110.jpeg

360_F_100131158_5e9hl6pRDEpPwrXCUuvteEOv8FEUw3gr.jpg

On 2024-07-16 at 2:35 PM, Tainted said:

Debunked yet again :mj:

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 2.34.41 PM.png

This isn’t another debunk, it’s the same shit from earlier in this thread. It doesn’t matter either way, Halo is dead. :drake:

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

This isn’t another debunk, it’s the same shit from earlier in this thread. It doesn’t matter either way, Halo is dead. :drake:

343 made the cows mad!