Rockstar reiterates GTA6 is still on track for Fall 2025 release (THHBR and TLHBFR!)

:cruise: Lemmings forced to play the worst version of GTA6 on their Potato consoles  and hermits having to wait for it to launch on PC a year or two later, YIKES!!! The best place to play GTA6 at launch will be on the PS5 Pro next year :aitch:….

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where’s the PC version anyway? 🤔    

PROtato  

Youtube.com 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao cows don't play games :hehe: 

The best place to play this will be on PC after the console beta test :hehe: 

They can wait a year between Sony 1p but a year wait for a multiplat is too much to handle :omglol:

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao 30fps gaming on my Series L

:lawl: Yep, 30 fps on Xbox shitty consoles.

:vabe: I’m willing to a ban bet that the PS5 Pro version will not be capped at 30fps like the Xbox version. Are you willing to make that bet or you will run and hide like the coward that you are?

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

:cruise: Hard cope. Weren’t you praying it would get delayed the other day? Have fun dodging spoilers and waiting while the rest of us enjoy the game on time. This is why it’s good to be a multi-system owner. Freedom to play any game at any time and not wait like a peasant lol.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

They can wait a year between Sony 1p but a year wait for a multiplat is too much to handle :omglol:

1 game from Naughty Dog per generation is where they're at :mickey:

Hermits get more games day 1 now than ever before in history.  No hermit cares that they have to wait for GTA6... a game that will last 10+ years until the next one :hest: 

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Hard cope. Weren’t you praying it would get delayed the other day? Have fun dodging spoilers and waiting while the rest of us enjoy the game on time. This is why it’s good to be a multi-system owner. Freedom to play any game at any time and not wait like a peasant lol.

What? lol I haven't said shit about GTA6.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hermits get more games day 1 now than ever before in history.  No hermit cares that they have to wait for GTA6... a game that will last 10+ years until the next one :hest: 

:hest: No GTA6 at launch hurts I know. Let the tears flow freely. I can’t imagine myself waiting a year or two later to play a game like GTA6. It’s going to be the real game of the gen unlike Shitfield and you will be watching it on YouTube while the rest of us play it. I love PC gaming but I can’t imagine myself being forced to live like a peasant waiting for GTA6 like you will be doing. WTF will you be playing when everyone else is playing GTA6?  :mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: Yep, 30 fps on Xbox shitty consoles.

:vabe: I’m willing to a ban bet that the PS5 Pro version will not be capped at 30fps like the Xbox version. Are you willing to make that bet or you will run and hide like the coward that you are?

I will ban bet that it wont be 60fps unless the PS5 and Xbox SX are also 60

I will ban bet that it wont be 60fps unless the PS5 and Xbox SX are also 60

GTFOH, you said 30fps originally. Don’t back out of it you cuck :lawl:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Slowsoles :mroff: ND remasters wont even come close to the difference between GTA slowsoles version to PC version 

20-30 fps gaming ROFL

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

No GTA6 at launch hurts I know. Let the tears flow freely. I can’t imagine myself waiting a year or two later to play a game like GTA6. It’s going to be the real game of the gen unlike Shitfield and you will be watching it on YouTube while the rest of us play it. I love PC gaming but I can’t imagine myself being forced to live like a peasant waiting for GTA6 like you will be doing :mickeyj:

Not at all.  

I know you love PC gaming... more than console gaming.   :hest: 

Nobody is being forced to do anything... any one of us could buy a shitsole and play this shit day 1.  A $250 used shitbox would even do it and then I could trade that trash in right after.  The simple fact is that the game will be best on PC, and will have a year of patches under its belt.  If anything... you're the one forced to buy a PS5 because you can't wait a year to play some game and need to play it day 1 or you feel some type of way :hehe:  Enjoy GTA6.. I got other shit to play. :shrug: 

GTFOH, you said 30fps originally. Don’t back out of it you cuck :lawl:

You want to bet that it may have an unlocked framerate mode? rofl. If it did, so would the ps5 and series x

Ban bet that the PS5ProTato is 60fps, pussy. bu bu it might be 35 fps 😭 Wow, thatll justify the new console purchase :omglol:

Just now, JonDnD said:

Slowsoles :mroff: ND remasters wont even come close to the difference between GTA slowsoles version to PC version 

20-30 fps gaming ROFL

You just described Xbox, LMFAO. Sony doesn’t release 30fps capped games, that’s a Microsoft thing and with the PS5 Pro, 60 fps is now the floor and they will be targeting more 120fps games with the 36Tflop console that is going to completely rape your LBox in performance :mroff:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You just described Xbox, LMFAO. Sony doesn’t release 30fps capped games, that’s a Microsoft thing and with the PS5 Pro, 60 fps is now the floor and they will be targeting more 120fps games with the 36Tflop console that is going to completely rape your LBox in performance :mroff:

So GTA5 60fps. Bet taken.

You want to bet that it may have an unlocked framerate mode? rofl. If it did, so would the ps5 and series x

Ban bet that the PS5ProTato is 60fps, pussy. bu bu it might be 35 fps 😭 Wow, thatll justify the new console purchase :omglol:

PROtato :rofl: 

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Not at all.  

I know you love PC gaming... more than console gaming.   :hest: 

Nobody is being forced to do anything... any one of us could buy a shitsole and play this shit day 1.  A $250 used shitbox would even do it and then I could trade that trash in right after.  The simple fact is that the game will be best on PC, and will have a year of patches under its belt.  If anything... you're the one forced to buy a PS5 because you can't wait a year to play some game and need to play it day 1 or you feel some type of way :hehe:  Enjoy GTA6.. I got other shit to play. :shrug: 

Why are you lying? You know damn well you won’t be buying an Xbox to play this game even if I gave you $250 to do so :luff:.

Nobody wants that dogshit Xbox, that’s why the sales have cratered. You may be able to afford a console but you know damn well these lemshits here like Cuckstz that are married to Xbox can’t afford a new console either for financial reasons or for the fact they sold their virginity to Phil Spencer and they feel they are cheating on him if they buy the much more powerful PS5 Pro:omglol:

:aitch: I’ll be playing superior version of GTA6 at launch on my PS5 Pro and then buy the PC version a year or two later for the superior PC experience.

Why are you lying? You know damn well you won’t be buying an Xbox to play this game even if I gave you $250 to do so :luff:.

Nobody wants that dogshit Xbox, that’s why the sales have cratered. You may be able to afford a console but you know damn well these lemshits here like Cuckstz that are married to Xbox can’t afford a new console either for financial reasons or for the fact they sold their virginity to Phil Spencer and they feel they are cheating on him if they buy the much more powerful PS5 Pro:omglol:

:aitch: I’ll be playing superior version of GTA6 at launch on my PS5 Pro and then buy the PC version a year or two later for the superior PC experience.

lmao I said I could... not that I would.  That was my point... I could spend very little money and play this game day 1... but I won't.  I'm perfectly content waiting for the PC version.  I literally have too many games I've bought that I want to play, plus any other ones which may come between now and then.

Nobody starving here bro. :shrug: 

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where’s the PC version anyway? 🤔

:mj:

• Geese 1
  • dead 1