PS5 value tanking at Gamestop

1 hour ago, David P said:

Hmm, no. :|

Cuckstz is having wet dreams about PS5 failing. Xbox has damaged his mental health. 

Hmm, yes. :|

Digital was 330 last week, now it’s $275 unless you’re a pro member.. then it’s $300. Still down. 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
33 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

They probably expect a bunch of people to trade their PS5 in for a PS5 Pro and want to make as much money as they can from the swap.

Pretty obvious. @FIREPOWER claimed they’d offer $350 for his digital PS5 lmao. I bet it’s down to $250 by the time PS5 pro is ready to release. 

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

The title says “at GameStop” you retard :kaz:

That's not the issue. I thought you were saying they reduced the price off used PS5 units and I was like, no they didn't. They're selling them at the same price they always did.

They are giving less money during PS5 Pro trade in to make a bigger cut, I fail to see the issue. 

If you think it's indicative of any sort of trend for PS5 failing commercially you're an idiot. If anything it demonstrate interests in base model owners upgrading to the Pro model. 

1 minute ago, David P said:

That's not the issue. I thought you were saying they reduced the price off used PS5 units and I was like, no they didn't. They're selling them at the same price they always did.

They are giving less money during PS5 Pro trade in to make a bigger cut, I fail to see the issue. 

If you think it's indicative of any sort of trend for PS5 failing commercially you're an idiot. If anything it demonstrate interests in base model owners upgrading to the Pro model. 

Cows on here were bragging about only having to pay $200-$300 with trade in a few days ago. SMH. Stfu.