who else is playing metaphor refantazio?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, I keep a Pyramid Head  

56 hours in...   i'm at the part where you can get the bad ending   i've done every single side quest (most play a big role in character development and social bonds).  

30 hours in. Godly. This feels more like an rpg than the school/palace/social rinse and repeat of persona. I love how some side quests even trigger character bonds. The incentives to explore and try (

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I just got to the part where the map opens up and you take the runner thing. Stopping for tonight tho.

Oh man. It only gets better from there. Lots of cool places to explore. 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Im definitely digging it so far. Just like persona tho there is some crazy long story parts 

Yeah, they get spaced out more as the game progresses, but then increase as it gets near the home stretch. 

56 hours in...

i'm at the part where you can get the bad ending

Spoiler

9/24

i've done every single side quest (most play a big role in character development and social bonds).

i have most of my stats max'd and i have half of my social links max'd (the rest are like a 6/8 or 7/8).

this has been an amazing adventure, so far. it's basically neck-and-neck with lorelei and the laser eyes for my goty. the final section will determine which game gets the edge.

tips:

-if you want to blast through this, play it on story mode. it's god mode. if you want a challenge, then of course, go harder.

-try to kill enemies in dungeons with action attacks. this will greatly speed up those sections, net crazy xp and conserve mp.

- again, if you play story mode and run out of mp, just kamikaze yourself, and you'll resurrect with full hp/mp. yeah, it's a cheap move, but some (like myself) play these games for the exploration, story and archetypes, and want to do so as quickly as possible.

- speaking of archetypes: always be working towards a goal. once you hit 20/20 with one, move to another (preferably an archetype that will benefit the one/s you've been working on).  i could have done this a bit better, yet i have still uncovered almost all of them. i still have a good month in the story to go (if i choose to wait that long for the final fight).

i'll be on a vacation starting now...so...no clue when i'll be able to finish it (probably next week). i'll be checking up on this thread, though :smoke:

i really hope you all love it as much as i have! i feel 0 burnout.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

56 hours in...

i'm at the part where you can get the bad ending

Reveal hidden contents

9/24

i've done every single side quest (most play a big role in character development and social bonds).

i have most of my stats max'd and i have half of my social links max'd (the rest are like a 6/8 or 7/8).

this has been an amazing adventure, so far. it's basically neck-and-neck with lorelei and the laser eyes for my goty. the final section will determine which game gets the edge.

tips:

-if you want to blast through this, play it on story mode. it's god mode. if you want a challenge, then of course, go harder.

-try to kill enemies in dungeons with action attacks. this will greatly speed up those sections, net crazy xp and conserve mp.

- again, if you play story mode and run out of mp, just kamikaze yourself, and you'll resurrect with full hp/mp. yeah, it's a cheap move, but some (like myself) play these games for the exploration, story and archetypes, and want to do so as quickly as possible.

- speaking of archetypes: always be working towards a goal. once you hit 20/20 with one, move to another (preferably an archetype that will benefit the one/s you've been working on).  i could have done this a bit better, yet i have still uncovered almost all of them. i still have a good month in the story to go (if i choose to wait that long for the final fight).

i'll be on a vacation starting now...so...no clue when i'll be able to finish it (probably next week). i'll be checking up on this thread, though :smoke:

i really hope you all love it as much as i have! i feel 0 burnout.

Damn bro you really blasted through the game real quick :smoke: sounds awesome though.

i've actually already bought my copy. Just need to finish SH2 first.

• aitch 1

There was an update on Steam and it broke after it installed. Just stuck on installing 0 percent. Pretty annoying considering the limited time i have to play this weekend. Ima let it sit for 10 mins but looks like im going to have to redownload it. Steam be on some BS lately.

Just now, JonDnD said:

There was an update on Steam and it broke after it installed. Just stuck on installing 0 percent. Pretty annoying considering the limited time i have to play this weekend. Ima let it sit for 10 mins but looks like im going to have to redownload it. Steam be on some BS lately.

WTF? Let me quickly check my game.

20 minutes ago, Casual said:

Question for those of you that are farther in....

do you ever unlock the ability to respec the main protag? giving me anxiety choosing which stats to prioritize given i dont even know what roles will open up for him to use..

I don’t think so. I say, just dump your stats into the play style that benefits you the most. Magic is top priority for me, then strength. The other two are lower and about even. As for party, I keep it balanced (magic, healer, soldier, and a random one like faker or thief). 

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Finally got it working.  They added SMAA thank fuck . Also the volume is like 3 times louder my ears when I started the game wtff

Yeah, I heard it looks better. I still don’t want to risk anything lol. I’m at the home stretch. With new game +, I’ll up the difficulty and make sure I have the latest version. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to who else is playing metaphor refantazio?