DF: GT7 on PS5 Pro has way better raytracing than every version of Forza (including PC version) - TLHBFR!!

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yall need to chill:dame:

GT7 is going to be best on PC anyway :smugcena:

When it comes to PC I'll play it there but until then the PS5 Pro is the best way to play the definitive racing game on consoles :aitch:

38 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

When it comes to PC I'll play it there but until then the PS5 Pro is the best way to play the definitive racing game on consoles :aitch:

Lmfao dick sucking pos 5 Promastered when you won't even play it. 

48 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao dick sucking pos 5 Promastered when you won't even play it. 

:hest:  Look at this fgt lol. I have over 600 hours in GT7 on PS5, it's my most played game on the PS5. Speak for yourself retard.

evta1Id.jpg

You don't even play Shitza 8 and neither does the retard Cuckstz agreeing with you in this thread, GTFOH you stupid fgt  :mj::ovolol::luff:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Forza Motorsport was such a let down.  Thankfully PC has Assetto Corsa and other actual sims.

I don't care what anyone's opinion of GT7 is.. if/when it comes to PC, it will be a great thing.  The more people that can play all these games the better.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

Forza Motorsport was such a let down.  Thankfully PC has Assetto Corsa and other actual sims.

I don't care what anyone's opinion of GT7 is.. if/when it comes to PC, it will be a great thing.  The more people that can play all these games the better.

GT7 will come and go on PC.

Truly it is very disappointing. 

21 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

GT7 will come and go on PC.

Truly it is very disappointing. 

I've got to play a lot more of it than I have to decide that for myself.  I trust you for the most part, but I think I might have different expectations of the game than you.  Also, I want to play more of it in VR, which would hopefully come with a PC port if/when it happens.  VR could be the thing which, despite it's issues in other areas, puts it over others for me.