Gonna get crucified for this here, but whatever, there's been a rumor for a while now Nintendo is bringing some of their catalog games to PC

47 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Who else?

Trying to figure out the other one, but (lol) Moore's Law is Dead said he's heard that there are emails between Microsoft employees stating Nintendo made it clear that they will be releasing games to the PC market within the next 5 years, and that was back in 2020/21.

I know, I know.. but these are completely different sources.  

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Greedy like charging 300 for a console that was obsolete 5 years ago?

And is still going strong. And not in the way the Wii did, where it was still an irrelevant console regardless of sales. It's safe to say that the Switch has earned respect as a console. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And is still going strong. And not in the way the Wii did, where it was still an irrelevant console regardless of sales. It's safe to say that the Switch has earned respect as a console. 

meh its junk

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

Trying to figure out the other one, but (lol) Moore's Law is Dead said he's heard that there are emails between Microsoft employees stating Nintendo made it clear that they will be releasing games to the PC market within the next 5 years, and that was back in 2020/21.

I know, I know.. but these are completely different sources.  

Interesting. He’s a bit more “reliable”, but not much. He did somehow get his hands on those PS5 Pro specs a while back.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That "Gook" shit isn't cool just because you're in a bad place right now. 

Immediately on my dick lmfao fat boy trying to GARBLE GARBLE :tom:

You don't play games stop pretending you fit in here fatty LMAO