Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like lemmings are going to have a month off from the daily rapages. Enjoy the month while you can lemkids. :glad:

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :-* You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. :)Sheep are automatically owned until next christmas, what i do care B)

Looks like lemmings are going to have a month off from the daily rapages. Enjoy the month while you can lemkids. :glad:

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :-* You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. :)Sheep are automatically owned until next christmas, what i do care B) Shame you can't own anyone then. B) Such a pussy you switch between name colours to try and prevent ownage. Rofl lemkids. B) So easy to own.

Looks like lemmings are going to have a month off from the daily rapages. Enjoy the month while you can lemkids. :-*

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :) You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. B)Sheep are automatically owned until next christmas, what i do care B) Shame you can't own anyone then. B) Such a pussy you switch between name colours to try and prevent ownage. Rofl lemkids. B) So easy to own.If you turn your back on the sheep once they'll hate you forever :glad:

Looks like lemmings are going to have a month off from the daily rapages. Enjoy the month while you can lemkids. :-*

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :) You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. B)Sheep are automatically owned until next christmas, what i do care B) Shame you can't own anyone then. B) Such a pussy you switch between name colours to try and prevent ownage. Rofl lemkids. B) So easy to own.If you turn your back on the sheep once they'll hate you forever :glad: You never were a sheep. You are too much of a fag to join the gods that are the sheep, children should stay with the lemkids. B)

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :) You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. B)Sheep are automatically owned until next christmas, what i do care B) Shame you can't own anyone then. B) Such a pussy you switch between name colours to try and prevent ownage. Rofl lemkids. B) So easy to own.If you turn your back on the sheep once they'll hate you forever :glad: You never were a sheep. You are too much of a fag to join the gods that are the sheep, children should stay with the lemkids. B)I'll take your word for it

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :) You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. B)Sheep are automatically owned until next christmas, what i do care B) Shame you can't own anyone then. B) Such a pussy you switch between name colours to try and prevent ownage. Rofl lemkids. B) So easy to own.If you turn your back on the sheep once they'll hate you forever :glad: You never were a sheep. You are too much of a fag to join the gods that are the sheep, children should stay with the lemkids. B)I'll take your word for it Good lemkid. B)

Hydro santa and LMAO Wii might be the worst posters in this forum. They use the sunglass smiley to a point that it's not funny anymore, claim ownage on stupid shit that isn't ownage (or self ownage), and are all around really, really fucking annoying. Hydro is far worse though.

:glad:

Oh here is another lemmon I have owned on countless occasions crying as usual. :-*

Thanks for proving my point.

True, your point being that whoever owns you must be a crappy poster. But it's even more of an embarassment then if you are being owned by a crappy poster, it must make you an even worse poster. :-*

Although to be honest , everyone on the list for Wii NOT selling 4 million is a walking joke here anyway

Probably so, because they're going to be shipping more than 4 million Wii's, and they're going to be shipping them to the areas where demand is greatest.

The total amount should push overall sales over 4 million. But we won't know worldwide numbers until they're calculated from all over.

:glad: RAPED :-*

hydro santa is so funny. its practically impossible to damage control your way out of a month ban kiddo :glad:

Roffle I don't mind being banned for a month since it was my own decision, therefore there is no damage to control. :-* A break from owning lemmons such as yourself is not all bad anyway. :-*

hydro santa is so funny. its practically impossible to damage control your way out of a month ban kiddo :glad:

Roffle I don't mind being banned for a month since it was my own decision, therefore there is no damage to control. :-* A break from owning lemmons such as yourself is not all bad anyway. :-*can i start your ban a week early then? Posted Image