Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did I sign up for this POS. :shakes:

It was a stupid bet because there was no guarantee that N would ship 4 million units in time to be all sold by 1/1/07.

I actually wanted to sign up for "it would not get 4 million", tbh (though no-one will believe me and will just say I'm damage controlling), but I felt I had to remain loyal to the sheep and not make the haters think they'd converted me or some shit. :killzone: And the bet is stupid... :| We don't even have a completely accurate source to go by.

It was a stupid bet because there was no guarantee that N would ship 4 million units in time to be all sold by 1/1/07.

I actually wanted to sign up for "it would not get 4 million", tbh (though no-one will believe me and will just say I'm damage controlling), but I felt I had to remain loyal to the sheep and not make the haters think they'd converted me or some shit. :killzone: And the bet is stupid... :| We don't even have a completely accurate source to go by.

If N sales around 3 million units worldwide, which is what I suspect will happen, how is that a flop. Eva just made this thread and bet to avoid the ownage of wii doing very well and people fell for it :D Really, 3 million units in 1.5 months is insane and awesome.

If N sales around 3 million units worldwide, which is what I suspect will happen, how is that a flop. Eva just made this thread and bet to avoid the ownage of wii doing very well and people fell for it :D Really, 3 million units in 1.5 months is insane and awesome.

I wish I'd stayed on the pussy list now. :shakes: Oh well, I can't stop my ban now. :D Congrats on not falling for the trap Cubeaholic.

I started it :killzone:

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :|:D:D:D:D:D:D

Giving me a nice month break from SW, probably pretty productive in the long run.

Kill yourself. :D

I started it :killzone:

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :|:D:D:D:D:D:D

Giving me a nice month break from SW, probably pretty productive in the long run.

GTFO, you know if they shipped 4 million liek they anticipated they would have sold out.

You got really lukcy those straps broke....

I started it :|

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GTFO, you know if they shipped 4 million liek they anticipated they would have sold out.

bu but dey wood of if dey dint recall teh strapz :killzone:

I started it :D

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kill yourself. :)

Better than the cows excuses for their PS3 shortages. I'm still waiting for the Spring 2006 worldwide launch. :|

Well, because of the strap replacements, they pulled their stock and won't ship them out until they have a new strap on them. I knew something would prevent them from 4 million, and lets say that even if they did, I mean how do you not expect that there isn't going to be some shop in Poland or whereever the hell would wouldn't sell out? Unless Nintendo does the Sony and MS route and says that they count sales as the moment it leaves their distribution centers.

The straps slowed down the shipping.

Do you really think Wiis would sit on shelves if they were available over the holidays? Or are you really a fucking moron?

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :):D:D:D:D:D:D

Better than the cows excuses for their PS3 shortages. I'm still waiting for the Spring 2006 worldwide launch. :D

You're waiting for something to happen that has already passed? Awesome! :|

We all knew PS3 shortages were inevitable. It's hard to produce such godly hardware. B)

The straps slowed down the shipping.

Do you really think Wiis would sit on shelves if they were available over the holidays? Or are you really a fucking moron?

Why would straps slow down shipping? Nintendo made a press release for people to order new straps for free on their website. This was in order to avoid any legal issues and now they can use up the left over (old) straps and go with the new ones.

I started it :)

Kill yourself. B)

Better than the cows excuses for their PS3 shortages. I'm still waiting for the Spring 2006 worldwide launch. :D

We all knew PS3 shortages were inevitable. It's hard to produce such godly hardware. B)

Not in Europe. I'm waiting for the PS3 launch that takes place in Japan, America and Europe around the same time period. I have a feeling it might not happen though. :D

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- B):D:D:D:D:D:D

Kill yourself. B)

Better than the cows excuses for their PS3 shortages. I'm still waiting for the Spring 2006 worldwide launch. :)

Not in Europe. I'm waiting for the PS3 launch that takes place in Japan, America and Europe around the same time period. I have a feeling it might not happen though. :D

Good luck. :D