Abortions......for or against? NSFW

Also, cocks.

vagina's FTW! But in another dimension, what is the difference. :happysad:We asexually reproduce, so they don't exist. Pleasure is given by rubbing one's head to another's foot. I am shocked. :glad:

Does Marzipan still bake cookies in the springtime?

And do our salmon still swim downstream?

Is apple pie as sweet as it once was?

Doe we feel things that do not have feeling? B)

Marzipan bakes brussel sprouts in the spring.

Salmon drive motorboats upstream.

Apple pie is as hate as Liver is here.

And the things known as feelings do not exist.

This is indeed a strange world. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Oh SHIT. :glad:
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu say you believe in god yet call me a jesus freak....especially whan i say i dont promote or practice christianity. MAkes sense dude. Fall back on religion when im not even using that in my argument.:shakes:

So many errors in that, it's so hard to read :happysad:. Can you travel to the future and tell me what me kids name that I will obviously beat is? Also, boy or girl?Why not just abort the next one? I mean...keep killing them until its convieniant for you to have and take care of one.We didn't do it because it was 'convieniant' (B)). We did it because we were both in school and had jobs. Maybe when we're both done with school and have a steady job it will be 'convieniant' to have a kid.

John, have you ever had sex with a woman who used the pill?

See, the pill doesn't prevent fertilization. Its prevents the fertilized egg from attaching the wall of the uterus. It aborts the "baby" just like an abortion, it just does it a little earlier.

So if you have, you're probably a child killer too. Better start repenting. :happysad:

Negative...the baby diesnt even begin to develop. Abortions take place up to 3 months of baby dev time.

Saucy....have you ever seen an actual abortion? Ive seen 3. If you saw even one, you would never pressure a woman to have one. YOu just wouldnt. Marly......did you watch:wonder:

See, the pill doesn't prevent fertilization. Its prevents the fertilized egg from attaching the wall of the uterus. It aborts the "baby" just like an abortion, it just does it a little earlier.

So if you have, you're probably a child killer too. Better start repenting. :happysad:

Trick question?

YOu say you believe in god yet call me a jesus freak....especially whan i say i dont promote or practice christianity. MAkes sense dude. Fall back on religion when im not even using that in my argument.:shakes:

So many errors in that, it's so hard to read :happysad:. Can you travel to the future and tell me what me kids name that I will obviously beat is? Also, boy or girl?Why not just abort the next one? I mean...keep killing them until its convieniant for you to have and take care of one.We didn't do it because it was 'convieniant' (:glad:). We did it because we were both in school and had jobs. Maybe when we're both done with school and have a steady job it will be 'convieniant' to have a kid. Oh really? YOu were too busy, so you killed a kid. I forgot having a kid was supposed to be easy......B)

Trick question? LMao im crying now....like the screams of your unborn baby. DId you watch?

So many errors in that, it's so hard to read :happysad:. Can you travel to the future and tell me what me kids name that I will obviously beat is? Also, boy or girl?Why not just abort the next one? I mean...keep killing them until its convieniant for you to have and take care of one.We didn't do it because it was 'convieniant' (:glad:). We did it because we were both in school and had jobs. Maybe when we're both done with school and have a steady job it will be 'convieniant' to have a kid. Oh really? YOu were too busy, so you killed a kid. I forgot having a kid was supposed to be easy......B)The kid wasn't even developed, shit; fucker didn't even have a functioning brain. How hard it is for you to understand you stupid shit :glad:.

Trick question? LMao im crying now....like the screams of your unborn baby. DId you watch?Yes, and I laughed during it.

What are your thoughts on people who have been raped having abortions?

So many errors in that, it's so hard to read :happysad:. Can you travel to the future and tell me what me kids name that I will obviously beat is? Also, boy or girl?Why not just abort the next one? I mean...keep killing them until its convieniant for you to have and take care of one.We didn't do it because it was 'convieniant' (:glad:). We did it because we were both in school and had jobs. Maybe when we're both done with school and have a steady job it will be 'convieniant' to have a kid. Oh really? YOu were too busy, so you killed a kid. I forgot having a kid was supposed to be easy......B)The kid wasn't even developed, shit; fucker didn't even have a functioning brain. How hard it is for you to understand you stupid shit :). It was alive...and had a beating heart, which equals human life.:glad:

Trick question? LMao im crying now....like the screams of your unborn baby. DId you watch?Yes, and I laughed during it.

ANswer my questions seriously and i will answer yours.

ANswer my questions seriously and i will answer yours.Yes I did watch.