super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

so I can't eat enough food to lift above 150.   :|  that's like chipolte twice a day every damn day man + other food. 

does one even get leaner or any benefits of lifting but maintaining a certain weight? I just see saw back n forth from 148-152 lbs lately it seems. 

Edited by ローsann

Wrong thread??

You're not going to get any bigger. That's a fact unless you start taking in a caloric surplus, unless genetics. But that's not to say you can't increase your GPP.

(For the record, GPP is what makes you feel "in shape" ). Therefore I workout regardless but yeah you definitely need to start eating more if you wanna get swole

Edited by DMC

I made it to 165-168lbs once before.  :tear:

Would my body not shape up and tone better and better, appearing bigger in size?

am i just getting skinny(er) then bulky(er) over and over again? Is this bad for my health?

No O Fencing, but I wanna hear from GD and others too.  Caloric surplus is a biatch. You miss 2 days and you're fucked back (for my body type).

Edited by ローsann

I made it to 165-168lbs once before. :tear:

Would my body not shape up and tone better and better, appearing bigger in size?

am i just getting skinny(er) then bulky(er) over and over again? Is this bad for my health?

No O Fencing, but I wanna hear from GD and others too. Caloric surplus is a biatch. You miss 2 days and you're fucked back (for my body type).

ugh. I'm in the same boat. Yeah it would. You'd look fit at least. Look on the bright side. You aren't fat

aren't you like 6'2 and 175 or so by now? You looked milky puffed in your last pic.

I do know you used to also be thin for your height/age for a while. Same here. 

Yeah I don't get fat ever, which is nice. It also takes less weight too to look fit too.

I would look phenomenal if I could return to 165 now I bet.  *(I pretty much use my 20-35 minute work-outs to force an appetite. It seemed to work if I did so every non-rest day). 

I made it to 165-168lbs once before.  :tear:

No O Fencing, but I wanna hear from GD and others too.  Caloric surplus is a biatch. You miss 2 days and you're fucked back (for my body type).

the best thing you can do to put on muscle is to eat A LOT, and do compound exercises, super sets, and drop sets. keep isolated exercises for cutting up. regarding diet, make sure you have 50 grams of whey protein and 100 grams of a high glycemic drink, immediately, after you train. also, eat lots of raw almonds. they are high in calories, but they have good fat, fiber, and protein...and have been linked to being an anabolic food. cheese, milk, eggs, meat, fish....should be eaten often! get in a lot of carbs too, but good ones, like oatmeal, fruit, and whole wheat grains. you should be gaining about 2 pounds a week. if it's less, up your food intake by 500 calories. if you are gaining more, cut back on the calories a bit. you want to pack on muscle, not fat. 

thanks butt you totally answered a different question. how does that happen? 

• Would my body not shape up and tone better and better, appearing bigger in size?
  •  
  • am i just getting skinny(er) then bulky(er) over and over again? Is this bad for my health?

obviously I know eating more is the best! way up in weight.
I'm just curious as to what's happening now.
Edited by ローsann

it is true that burning off surrounding fat, will make you appear bigger, in a muscular sense, while you are actually smaller. 

and no...it's not bad for your health to go through bulking/cutting phases. practically every bodybuilder does it (lift hard/eat a lot for a month of two - then eat less/focus on definition and cardio for a few weeks to a month). 

Edited by -GD-

good. technically I am not doing cardio, but it would be a cut because my caloric intake isn't going in surplus per say.

Spoiler

• I just had a hershes chocolate bar post work out. I take that counts? what foods are high in glyco

• them [gas station/corner store] sandwhich delis are good. I don't understand if 1 sandwich is the entire bag, or does each half count as 1.  Still 25g or 50g of protein for $3. :bow:

Just finished me post work-out. Could fucking eat more... wish I was next to popeye--

edit: Just went to popeyes B):bow: Could probably eat my way into recovery before Friday ends.  :bow:

I know this is generally where my body stalls though. :scared:

Edited by ローsann

every single thing GD has said i agree and endorse :smugd: 100% correct and accurate

only thing i want to add is that after years of training and being a firm believer of bulking up and not giving a shit about cutting i have regretted it very much cause a low fat body is 10 times prettier and more aesthetic than a half fat half muscular one. (prettier for the ladies that is :ben: but lets face it , half the reason we train is for the girls and the other half is to bust personal records and lift weights we have never lifted before :smoke: )

that being said im starting up the 5/3/1 next month :)

• Cooke unpinned this topic