Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

why does this have over 1000 replies:wonder:

Kwame, will kownage get banned if we make a thread where people can vote yes or no for it? :]

Kownage has already been banned.

You are too stupid for not being Kownage.

You're a shitty flip flopping PC fanboy who named himself after a massive flop. I don't you should be talking.

He rapes you, fucking idiot. :shakes:
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Kwame, will kownage get banned if we make a thread where people can vote yes or no for it? :]

You're a shitty flip flopping PC fanboy who named himself after a massive flop. I don't you should be talking.

OWNED:]

Shut the fuck up, we don't need you representing the lemgods, moron. :]

WTF are you talking about? You're not even a lemming. You don't wear the colors, you don't even use or want XBL and you have too shitty of taste in games. You're a natural born cow no matter how much you try to pose.

WTF are you talking about? You're not even a lemming. You don't wear the colors, you don't even use or want XBL and you have too shitty of taste in games. You're a natural born cow no matter how much you try to pose.

Shut the fuck up, your lemgod citizenship has just been taken away. :D

He still more respected by the Lemms here than you will ever be. I wonder why. :D

No one owns me. No matter how you cock gagging faggots try and gang up, I am unownable. It kinda goes with being a lemming these days.

No one owns me. No matter how you cock gagging faggots try and gang up, I am unownable. It kinda goes with being a lemming these days.

ROFLMFAO :]

Shut the fuck up, your lemgod citizenship has just been taken away. :D

I'll believe that when an actual lemming tells me.

You are not part of the lemgods, you only make us look bad. :shakes:

ROFLMFAO :]Lawl, fucking sad right? :D:D:D

TEH INTERNETZZZ IZ SERIOZZZ BUZINEZZZ

GTFO

:]

You are not part of the lemgods, you only make us look bad. :shakes:

Just owning the console does not make you a lemming. You are the farthest thing from one without saying TLHBO every two replies.

Kaptain0wnage is serving up some fine rape I see. :]

Even when its 20 vs 1. :]

Kownage is a fucking moron, he fucking fights against lemgods in the lemming lounge to try and make games look better than they are. :shakes: