Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

The same people who think Tekken is better than DOA are the same people that think Gran Turismo is better than Forza. Pretty much brain damaged children who have a little bit of cow in their blood.

Just forget it man, you'll never win this one even though you seriously think you're right about DOA being superior (:])

You'll get the same respones everywhere else except shitty xbox sites :]

They'll maybe laugh a bit less at you though :D

Never win? It's pretty much just you, Eva and a bunch of cows. You and Eva have no experience with the game and cows are just circle jerking to try and make them selves feel better after getting raped for so long with the PS3.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

The only fighting genre that even touches Deity or alive is VF.... Which is now *best* on 3manly.

Lemgods further dominate another genre from the cows. Cya guys at the funeral, we're oh-so-sorry cowesh. :]

Even though I'm a lemgod I have to say that the 360 won't be dominating shit with it's dpad.. In order to dominate arcade sticks will become a must, and that is pretty shitty for people that didn't want them.

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B)B):]

Is that another off-topic post after the little lemkid damage control gates got closed a long time ago?

Well yes it is, lol lemkids B)

Now they're angry that they got raped so "viciously":D ;-D

Speaking of off topic posts, I could of sworn the majority of them in this thread were created by cows and sheep. Oh noez!

Count them all and provide proof on this important matter. :]:D Im pretty sure that would be impossible. If he manages to do it, I'll buy him tekken and DOA.

See, sheep and cows can't argue with logic. They resort to creating assumptions and diverting threads in their favor. TSHBFR/TCHBFR.

:] :]:D:D

I bring forth Evidence A.

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. :D

Sure I have. Was it due to by proving the majority that diverted the thread wrong? As you can see in the thread title, its about DoA4. Was it about tekken? No. How about VF? No. So, shush, peon.

Wow, you are crying about the thread derailing on page number 120 +-.... wow, just wow...:DB) B) :D

See, sheep and cows can't argue with logic. They resort to creating assumptions and diverting threads in their favor. TSHBFR/TCHBFR.

:]:D:D:D

I bring forth Evidence A.

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. :D

Sure I have. Was it due to by proving the majority that diverted the thread wrong? As you can see in the thread title, its about DoA4. Was it about tekken? No. How about VF? No. So, shush, peon.

Wow, you are crying about the thread derailing on page number 120 +-.... wow, just wow...

How the fuck would this make me cry? B) If anything, I'm laughing. B)

You should use some of that logic you like to talk about so much. :]

The only fighting genre that even touches Deity or alive is VF.... Which is now *best* on 3manly.

Lemgods further dominate another genre from the cows. Cya guys at the funeral, we're oh-so-sorry cowesh. :]

Even though I'm a lemgod I have to say that the 360 won't be dominating shit with it's dpad.. In order to dominate arcade sticks will become a must, and that is pretty shitty for people that didn't want them.

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

There's also a really good DOA4 arcade stick already out.

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B):DB)

The PS2 had online too you know. :]For tekken? I think not.

Stay on the topic at handB)

lol, you got a point.

The entire SNK collection is playable online though, so that make it superior to DOA.

Garou: MOTW, KoF, Samurai Shodown, Last Blade... :]

lmao... 2d fighters B)

whats the point

:D

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

You win my vote, you're the blindest fanboy ever. :]

"in due time"

"around the corner"

Is that another off-topic post after the little lemkid damage control gates got closed a long time ago?

Well yes it is, lol lemkids B)

Speaking of off topic posts, I could of sworn the majority of them in this thread were created by cows and sheep. Oh noez!

Count them all and provide proof on this important matter. :]:D Im pretty sure that would be impossible. If he manages to do it, I'll buy him tekken and DOA.Would be a waste to buy those for him though, because it is pretty obvious he doesn't play and won't play fighters. He is just here baiting thinking about how to get more posts in this thread, while in reality it is making him look like a fool.

The same people who think Tekken is better than DOA are the same people that think Gran Turismo is better than Forza. Pretty much brain damaged children who have a little bit of cow in their blood.

Just forget it man, you'll never win this one even though you seriously think you're right about DOA being superior (:D)

You'll get the same respones everywhere else except shitty xbox sites :]

They'll maybe laugh a bit less at you though B)

Never win? It's pretty much just you, Eva and a bunch of cows. You and Eva have no experience with the game and cows are just circle jerking to try and make them selves feel better after getting raped for so long with the PS3.

And about every single reviewer in the industry :]

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

Go get banned again fucking idiot. I am pro 360 now, but all the shit you are saying is fucking retarded. You are a fucking waste of bandwidth.

"in due time"

"around the corner"

Well yes it is, lol lemkids :D

Count them all and provide proof on this important matter. :]:D Im pretty sure that would be impossible. If he manages to do it, I'll buy him tekken and DOA.Would be a waste to buy those for him though, because it is pretty obvious he doesn't play and won't play fighters. He is just here baiting thinking about how to get more posts in this thread, while in reality it is making him look like a fool.

B)

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

:shakes:

Sony's the Dpad arrows suck ass. Every controller in existance has a better Dpad (well, maybe no the Shitcube's).

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

I was gonna say your stupidity has been spiralling :] But it's already hit rock bottom. You're the dumbest person on the site, well done

"in due time"

"around the corner"

Well yes it is, lol lemkids :D

B)

I'd laugh too, but it won't change the fact that the damage is done. :D

Lemgods further dominate another genre from the cows. Cya guys at the funeral, we're oh-so-sorry cowesh. :D

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

Sony's the Dpad arrows suck ass. Every controller in existance has a better Dpad (well, maybe no the Shitcube's).

:]

Lemgods further dominate another genre from the cows. Cya guys at the funeral, we're oh-so-sorry cowesh. :D

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

I was gonna say your stupidity has been spiralling :] But it's already hit rock bottom. You're the dumbest person on the site, well done Agreed, we really don't need a fucktard like him on the forum. :shakes:

This idiot even argues with lemmings in the lemmings lounge trying to make games look better than they are. :]

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

Go figure why Street Fighter 2 had horrible reviews everywhere for 360.

Laggy online and *drumrolls*, mutherfucking shitty d-pad. Although, i haven't heard of this complain by anyone about the SF games for PS2 and you know how many there is for it. :]

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

I was gonna say your stupidity has been spiralling :] But it's already hit rock bottom. You're the dumbest person on the site, well doneI concur. :]