Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

tchbft

lmao @ the fact that Devo is still here after all this :D

Is their a reason for him to "leave?" After all, it is his thread. Think, kid.

Rape victims generally don't hang around the scene of the crime, hoping for more

:killzone: so what does that tell you?

That there is something wrong with Devo

You hate me as a user because I don't like what you like. Don't cry for me Argentina. :D

I hate you cause you're a lemmkid

Posted Image

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

tchbft

lmao @ the fact that Devo is still here after all this :D

This can't even be considered his thread since it got hijacked pretty quick. It is pretty obvious that he plays nothing himself.

Quite ironic. I bet none of the cows played DOA4. :D

I have, have you? you're not a cow :D

Do you still have XBL. :killzone:

No reason to renew it atm. :D

Bhytre and Eva like to tag team, I have yet to see how they fair on their own. :killzone:

It becomes even more lethal then, because there is less joking around. :D:D

what happened to all the jiberish damage controlling from you two that help fill this thread. :D

tchbft

lmao @ the fact that Devo is still here after all this :killzone:

After DOA got ripped apart just like his "dog meat" argument?

I guess not....just thought he might have taken the cowards way out.

As you can see in the title, that was what the thread was originally about. Now look through the thread and tell me it wasn't diverted.

It was diverted, BUT there was still DOA ownage and lemming ownage yet you said I was wrong.

Exactly, good boy. Boo hoo, DoA is supposedly not as in depth as Tekken and VF. Boo hoo. Continue with the tear flow.

The reason as you cows say why Tekken is superior is because of "pressure," or "timing" controls. You retards are delusional........... :killzone:

Pressure controls? Stop proving that you know nothing about fighting games, it was clear after your first 3 posts. :D

Why do you think TLHBO has a quote mentioning pressure or timing? :D:D Eva, you're pathetic at damage controlling. :D

Because it makes guiltyspark look stupid.

The reason as you cows say why Tekken is superior is because of "pressure," or "timing" controls. You retards are delusional........... :killzone:

Pressure controls? Stop proving that you know nothing about fighting games, it was clear after your first 3 posts. :D

Why do you think TLHBO has a quote mentioning pressure or timing? :D:D Eva, you're pathetic at damage controlling. :D

Oh shit!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tchbft

As you can see in the title, that was what the thread was originally about. Now look through the thread and tell me it wasn't diverted.

It was diverted, BUT there was still DOA ownage and lemming ownage yet you said I was wrong.

Exactly, good boy. Boo hoo, DoA is supposedly not as in depth as Tekken and VF. Boo hoo. Continue with the tear flow.

Thanks for admitting it. Now we have results :D

tchbft

Thanks for admitting it. Now we have results :D

Admitted what? As you can see, the thread is about DoA4. It wasn't my bro who was comparing it to tekken or VF. So, continue crying.

bu buh tekken has pressure sensitive controls since someone sigged a quite about a lemming saying that the ps2 pad doesn't have them, rite guyz? :killzone:

That is why you cows think Tekken is better. :D

bu buh tekken has pressure sensitive controls since someone sigged a quite about a lemming saying that the ps2 pad doesn't have them, rite guyz? :killzone:

Damn. :D

Damn. :D

:D:D:D

'bu bu bu more depthz withz [ressure controls''' :D