Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

Cows and sheep trying to own :]

Cows and sheep joining forces trying to own :D

B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Indeed, its truly laughable. It's sad to see how far this thread has diverted.

"hay guyz we cant take them on by ourselfs so letz be friends and fight em togeder <3"

TSHBO

TCHBR

:D

to bad they can't connect and play thier games online, only doa can do that B):D:DSelf-owned. Tekken: DR is playable online for PS3. B) like there would be anyone to play with on the PoS3.

$600 turd :]:D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Cows and sheep trying to own :]

Cows and sheep joining forces trying to own :]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Indeed, its truly laughable. It's sad to see how far this thread has diverted.

"hay guyz we cant take them on by ourselfs so letz be friends and fight em togeder <3"

TSHBO

TCHBR

B)

to bad they can't connect and play thier games online, only doa can do that B)B):DSelf-owned. Tekken: DR is playable online for PS3. It is?

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B):] :]

Is that another off-topic post after the little lemkid damage control gates got closed a long time ago?

Well yes it is, lol lemkids :D

Now they're angry that they got raped so "viciously":D ;-D

Speaking of off topic posts, I could of sworn the majority of them in this thread were created by cows and sheep. Oh noez!

Lemmings had to resort to mindless spam to get their way out of this one.

TLHBO, HARD! :D

lmao. We're not owned because you don't like DOA.I like DOA, hell, i owned all the game of the series, even that freaking Volleyball game. :]

It's just that i'm not delusional like the Lemmkids.

:]

"in due time"

"around the corner"

Is that another off-topic post after the little lemkid damage control gates got closed a long time ago?

Off topic? I thought we were talking about DOA > tekken:wonder:

online, gameplay, graphics... ALL BETTER IN DOA B)B)

See, sheep and cows can't argue with logic. They resort to creating assumptions and diverting threads in their favor. TSHBFR/TCHBFR.

:] :]:D:D

I bring forth Evidence A.

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. :D

Sure I have. Was it due to by proving the majority that diverted the thread wrong? As you can see in the thread title, its about DoA4. Was it about tekken? No. How about VF? No. So, shush, peon.

Wow, you are crying about the thread derailing on page number 120 +-.... wow, just wow...

Lemmings had to resort to mindless spam to get their way out of this one.

TLHBO, HARD! B)

lmao. We're not owned because you don't like DOA.I like DOA, hell, i owned all the game of the series, even that freaking Volleyball game. :D

It's just that i'm not delusional like the Lemmkids.

:]I used to play it with my ex, it was really fun. :]

The same people who think Tekken is better than DOA are the same people that think Gran Turismo is better than Forza. Pretty much brain damaged children who have a little bit of cow in their blood.

Just forget it man, you'll never win this one even though you seriously think you're right about DOA being superior (:])

You'll get the same respones everywhere else except shitty xbox sites :]

They'll maybe laugh a bit less at you though :D

The same people who think Tekken is better than DOA are the same people that think Gran Turismo is better than Forza. Pretty much brain damaged children who have a little bit of cow in their blood.

You are the only one that mentioned that..

See, sheep and cows can't argue with logic. They resort to creating assumptions and diverting threads in their favor. TSHBFR/TCHBFR.

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. B)

Sure I have. Was it due to by proving the majority that diverted the thread wrong? As you can see in the thread title, its about DoA4. Was it about tekken? No. How about VF? No. So, shush, peon.

Wow, you are crying about the thread derailing on page number 120 +-.... wow, just wow...:D

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B):D:]

Well yes it is, lol lemkids B)

Speaking of off topic posts, I could of sworn the majority of them in this thread were created by cows and sheep. Oh noez!

Count them all and provide proof on this important matter. :]

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B)B):D

The PS2 had online too you know. :]For tekken? I think not.

Stay on the topic at handB)

lol, you got a point.

The entire SNK collection is playable online though, so that make it superior to DOA.

Garou: MOTW, KoF, Samurai Shodown, Last Blade... :]

"in due time"

"around the corner"

It's our right after raping this pathetic thread, we claim ownage, we do as we please B)

And we are laughing at the off-topic stuff lemkids threw in, look for the source before blaming us chop chops B) ;D

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. B)

Wow, you are crying about the thread derailing on page number 120 +-.... wow, just wow...

How the fuck would this make me cry? :D If anything, I'm laughing. B)

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B)B):D

The PS2 had online too you know. :]For tekken? I think not.

Stay on the topic at handB)

lol, you got a point.

The entire SNK collection is playable online though, so that make it superior to DOA.

Garou: MOTW, KoF, Samurai Shodown, Last Blade... :]

lmao... 2d fighters B)

whats the point