Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

hey eva don't you have tekken psp?

Yeah, it owns hard. :D I wanna destroy your ghost :D ghosts are not accurate

:happysad:

I can teach it some juggles and other nasty shit. B) and it will barely use them

Really? :king:i said to myself ...what a good ideea with ghosts..but are not accurate

take for example Gran Turismo when you record a ghost , now those ghosts are 100% accurate

B)

Yeah, ofcourse it won't really represent how you play, but is it really imposasible to make a good ghost though? .| some are very good

i downloaded few of other players and were damn good

go to

www.tekkenzaibatsu.com and you can download and upload yours if you want

Remember when cows bashed the game for looking like crap comparing it to "the real time" Tekken from 05....ahh sweet cow rapage once the real Tekken screens came out in 06 :happysad::D:D

DOA gets bashed for a shit load of other things :happysad:I personally hate the game. Tekken is much better gameplay wise, still, LMFAO AT COWS THINKING CGI TEKKEN WAS REAL :king::D:D

hey eva don't you have tekken psp?

Yeah, it owns hard. :D I wanna destroy your ghost :D ghosts are not accurate

I can teach it some juggles and other nasty shit. B) and it will barely use them

Really? :king:i said to myself ...what a good ideea with ghosts..but are not accurate

take for example Gran Turismo when you record a ghost , now those ghosts are 100% accurate

B)

Yeah, ofcourse it won't really represent how you play, but is it really imposasible to make a good ghost though? .| some are very good

i downloaded few of other players and were damn good

go to

www.tekkenzaibatsu.com and you can download and upload yours if you want

Ah yeah, saw that new service of theirs yesterday, but haven't looked into it though..

Guess I'll check it out, but if it takes long to make a good ghost I won't bother.

Remember when cows bashed the game for looking like crap comparing it to "the real time" Tekken from 05....ahh sweet cow rapage once the real Tekken screens came out in 06 :king::D:D

DOA gets bashed for a shit load of other things :happysad:I personally hate the game. Tekken is much better gameplay wise, still, LMFAO AT COWS THINKING CGI TEKKEN WAS REAL :D:D:DEveryone knew it was fake though. :happysad: Also the 06 trailer of tekken 6 isn't gameplay either and the movies won't look like that either. It was just a rushed trailer for E3. Even Tekken 5 looks better for crying out loud. :D

no one has a ghost? :king:

How are you supposed to make one anyway? the hell if i know

mayby the game records your fighting while you fight people and reach new ranks :happysad:

look through the menus

you'll find it

Oh :happysad:

tekken trailer from 05 was real time

I forgot what the article said but it was in the last issue of a magazine i got whos name i forget :happysad:

Yeah, Tekken 6 will look worse than Tekken 5 DR in the arcades and on the PS3. :happysad:

I forgot what the article said but it was in the last issue of a magazine i got whos name i forget :happysad:

Yeah, Tekken 6 will look worse than Tekken 5 DR in the arcades and on the PS3. :D:happysad:

I read that the trailer put alot of work on just the model and all the effects on him like the sweat and whatnot. They said they have to tone it down a bit to render another character and the enviorments and whatnot. But nothing like the 06 trailer :king:

Yeah, Tekken 6 will look worse than Tekken 5 DR in the arcades and on the PS3. :D:happysad:

I read that the trailer put alot of work on just the model and all the effects on him like the sweat and whatnot. They said they have to tone it down a bit to render another character and the enviorments and whatnot. But nothing like the 06 trailer :D

Tekken 6 will look great, bookmark it. :king:

Yeah, Tekken 6 will look worse than Tekken 5 DR in the arcades and on the PS3. B):happysad:

I read that the trailer put alot of work on just the model and all the effects on him like the sweat and whatnot. They said they have to tone it down a bit to render another character and the enviorments and whatnot. But nothing like the 06 trailer B)

Tekken 6 will look great, bookmark it. :king: It'll play great too :D

Lets hope it has online or the ghost thing so I can kick your ass over teh interweb B)

Take note, I play with hori arcade sticks :D

Yeah, Tekken 6 will look worse than Tekken 5 DR in the arcades and on the PS3. B):happysad:

I read that the trailer put alot of work on just the model and all the effects on him like the sweat and whatnot. They said they have to tone it down a bit to render another character and the enviorments and whatnot. But nothing like the 06 trailer B)

Tekken 6 will look great, bookmark it. :king: It'll play great too :D

Lets hope it has online or the ghost thing so I can kick your ass over teh interweb B)

Take note, I play with hori arcade sticks B)

That would be awesome. B):D

Tekken 6 will look great, bookmark it. :D It'll play great too B)

Take note, I play with hori arcade sticks B)

That would be awesome. B) B) Dam I wonder what SF4 will be like :D

mystery for the ages :king:

This thread pretty much skullfucked the lemmings hard.

Notice how it was mainly Tekken vs DOA? :| No-one dared to touch Virtua Fighter. That game feels like it's from another planet. :|

In all honesty, SC rapes every fighter.

yes it does, fuck you if you disagree.

lmao :| lemmons hiding behind a different game now

Notice how it was mainly Tekken vs DOA? :| No-one dared to touch Virtua Fighter. That game feels like it's from another planet. B)

If VF is from another planet. Tekken is from another universe. :|

Notice how it was mainly Tekken vs DOA? :| No-one dared to touch Virtua Fighter. That game feels like it's from another planet. B)

If VF is from another planet. Tekken is from another universe. :|

Posted Image

Itagaki doesn't approve.