Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Play Virtua Fighter. This game is the best fighter game ever. It's the most deep fighting game ever. You need months to master any character. I tried to master Akira. He was fucking hard. You need to be exact on its frame timing to successfuly connect each one of his combos.

the same can be said with any other fighting game, VF just has a stricter learning curve

You just selfowned yourself. VF is just unique. They just can copy VF. One because its so harder and deep, and second because every move is more close to life, and no arcade shit like Tekken.

what so unique about VF? it just has a harder learning curve, if VF isnt arcadey shit then there wouldnt be any juggles or bounce effects. what about the universal take downs where each character jumps 20 into the air just to land a hit on a grounded opponent. Is that close to life?

I am talking about the closeness to martial arts of each character. You don't see shitty kangaroos or wooden monsters in VF. Each one of the moves is made up after its real martial move.

That and the effect of how you get hit. When you play Tekken, any hit you take you get thrown like out of bed each time you connect. In VF, there is only a momentum and limit on the way you fall.

There is real martial arts in Tekken

and any hit in Tekken takes you to a juggle state? so if i hit you with a random move you're going to be up in the air regardless? LMAO please:D

Real martial arts in Tekken? Like what, floating combos? :|

juggles are martial arts now? since when:D

Thanks for proving your stupidity. :|

Im talkin about real martial arts, you talked about juggles

i dont think you have the right to call anybody stupid:D

Tekken is all about floaty combos. I haven't seen that in real life. :|

i never said Tekken was realistic in terms of fighting, all i said was that they have real martial arts

learn to comprehend son:D

B)

whats wrong, nothing to say?B)

Damn, you're an idiot. B):D:D:D:D:D:D

Play Virtua Fighter. This game is the best fighter game ever. It's the most deep fighting game ever. You need months to master any character. I tried to master Akira. He was fucking hard. You need to be exact on its frame timing to successfuly connect each one of his combos.

the same can be said with any other fighting game, VF just has a stricter learning curve

You just selfowned yourself. VF is just unique. They just can copy VF. One because its so harder and deep, and second because every move is more close to life, and no arcade shit like Tekken.

what so unique about VF? it just has a harder learning curve, if VF isnt arcadey shit then there wouldnt be any juggles or bounce effects. what about the universal take downs where each character jumps 20 into the air just to land a hit on a grounded opponent. Is that close to life?

I am talking about the closeness to martial arts of each character. You don't see shitty kangaroos or wooden monsters in VF. Each one of the moves is made up after its real martial move.

That and the effect of how you get hit. When you play Tekken, any hit you take you get thrown like out of bed each time you connect. In VF, there is only a momentum and limit on the way you fall.

and any hit in Tekken takes you to a juggle state? so if i hit you with a random move you're going to be up in the air regardless? LMAO please:D

i never said Tekken was realistic in terms of fighting, all i said was that they have real martial arts

B)

B) B)

B)

oh snapz, here comes the personal insults:D

looks like i win again lemmkidz, no surspriseB)

TLHBR

Posted Image

Devo, you baiting machine :|

You simply post ":wonder:" and the sheep and cows join forces cry for 57 pages :|

Rofl theGee's damage control in the name of his lemkid friends, go eat your cookies and be a good boy :|

Don't forget that glass of milk as well B)

How long are you lemmings going to keep leading us in circles? DOA is an inferior fighter, that's all there is to the story. Can we end it now?

Posted Image

keep telling yourself that Posted Image

8.8, lemmshits Posted Image

Posted Image

8.4 cow.

Not to mention how biased Gameshit is over DOA.

Tekken 5 scored 9.2, lemqueer

I guess the whole world is biased against DOA cause Tekken 5 outscored it everywhere :|

Posted Image

How long are you lemmings going to keep leading us in circles? DOA is an inferior fighter, that's all there is to the story. Can we end it now?

Posted Image

Posted Image

8.4 cow.

I guess the whole world is biased against DOA cause Tekken 5 outscored it everywhere :|

Have we forgotten about the shit that was Tekken 4?

Gamespot is obviously biased, just like they are with Splinter God.

Devo, you baiting machine :|

You simply post ":wonder:" and the sheep and cows join forces cry for 57 pages :|

Rofl theGee's damage control in the name of his lemkid friends, go eat your cookies and be a good boy :|

Don't forget that glass of milk as well B)

rofl looks like you had a good night sleep, woke up as quick as you could to get another serving of lemmon cock B)

7:00pm curfew Posted Image

From DOA owns, to ps2 doesn't have pressure sensitive controllers, to personal attacks with "but you eat dog foodz!1 ;(" and now gamespot is biased against DOA :|

Lemmings have lost it completely :|

Why are sheep even in this thread? Why don't you go back to the kiddy table so us adults can talk.

From DOA owns, to ps2 doesn't have pressure sensitive controllers, to personal attacks with "but you eat dog foodz!1 ;(" and now gamespot is biased against DOA :|

Lemmings have lost it completely :|

Why are sheep even in this thread? Why don't you go back to the kiddy table so us adults can talk.

"Adults" that think DOA is better than Tekken and end up using personal insults to save a flopping thread? No thanks, i'll stick around :|

Posted Image

Posted Image

8.4 cow.

Have we forgotten about the shit that is the whole DOA series?Posted Image

Cry more tears

Posted Image

Posted Image

8.4 cow.

Have we forgotten about the shit that is the whole DOA series?Posted Image

Cry more tears

Nope, can't say as I remember that. It was funny that it took almost an entire generation for the PS2 to finally get a decent Tekken. It's also going to be funny when i'm playing the last gen looking Tekken 6 on XBL next year and thinking to myself "God, I hope they come out with DOA5 soon so I can get back to playing a decent fighting game".