Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Launch Trailer (someone else uploaded the trailer again.. might go down soon)

Someone else uploaded the trailer again, so I'm guessing it will go down quick, but here goes

God damn this is looking great :glad: 

That's probably the best trailer for the game they've made as well.  Just a few more days :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

probably because they leaked the ign score/broke embargo

Pretty sure it was the official Tomb Raider youtube channel though that posted it.

It was a pretty damn good trailer honestly.  Not just the same shit we've seen over and over.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Great trailer and looks very good. Does just look like more TR though and the review that leaked suggested as much. Pretty much the most refined game of the trilogy.

That's enough for me.  I completed Rise of the Tomb Raider 100%.  I really enjoyed that game for some reason.. enough to do that. :D 

I'm in the mood for some more. B) 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's enough for me.  I completed Rise of the Tomb Raider 100%.  I really enjoyed that game for some reason.. enough to do that. :D 

I'm in the mood for some more. B) 

I always wanted the series to have an Uncharted level of leap between the first game and later ones but it never really came, was more small incremental things even though they have clearly tried to go down the uncharted cinematic route much more with each game. 

Will be interesting if this one gets the consensus as being the best TR game. I have forever harped on about how good Eidos Montreal was (CD always gets the major praise out of the western SE devs) so will be cool to see them get some credit in a franchise much more popular than what they usual work on (Deus Ex :( )

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

hopefully theres less of a focus on open world busy work and collection bullshit...

This is one of my pet hates in these semi open world style games. I hate cleaning out an area to then get to a new area with the same list repeated then again and again. For some reason it doesn't bother me as much in fully open worlds but in these semi open worlds I really can't stand it. 

With that said, I have zero doubt that it will include those things. 

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This is one of my pet hates in these semi open world style games. I hate cleaning out an area to then get to a new area with the same list repeated then again and again. For some reason it doesn't bother me as much in fully open worlds but in these semi open worlds I really can't stand it. 

With that said, I have zero doubt that it will include those things. 

this is why liked 2013 Tomb Raider better....the pacing was way better, and it made for a more engaging game because it didn't slow down to put you in small hub areas filled with filler.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1