LF some lems to play Ranked Halo with

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You've got a pool of like 3 people to draw on from this board, again I don't know what you're expecting. 

Lemmings down to three members?

tenor.gif?itemid=5325635

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
1 hour ago, kaz said:

you are dumb. it's just dota on another engine. It's still dota. :| 

Dota 1 is dead everywhere except third world shit holes now you retard lmao.  Fucking arguing with me over semantics when you know exactly what I'm saying you awkward hermsmell. :will: Don't fuck with an alpha boss like me and don't talk to me about dota I promise you I'm higher ranked noob :will:

Edited by teh_4th
24 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Dota 1 is dead everywhere except third world shit holes now you retard lmao.  Fucking arguing with me over semantics when you know exactly what I'm saying you awkward hermsmell. :will: Don't fuck with an alpha boss like me and don't talk to me about dota I promise you I'm higher ranked noob :will:

yeah sure. the fact that you say DOTA is 8 years old is proof enough that you have no idea.

wow 14 years, dota 8 years old :lemming: 

Dota 2 is exactly the same game it was ported over to a new engine that's it. And it got updated from there as usual. If you wanna say dota 2 is 8 years old then don't say dota is. also all numbers are wrong either way. 

typical trash 2k mmr invoker spammer. meatball and sunstrike only :mj:    you are probably from league too :mj:  get out of my sight noob :mj::mj: 

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

yeah sure. the fact that you say DOTA is 8 years old is proof enough that you have no idea.

wow 14 years, dota 8 years old :lemming: 

Dota 2 is exactly the same game it was ported over to a new engine that's it. And it got updated from there as usual. If you wanna say dota 2 is 8 years old then don't say dota is. also all numbers are wrong either way. 

typical trash 2k mmr invoker spammer. meatball and sunstrike only :mj:    you are probably from league too :mj:  get out of my sight noob :mj::mj: 

Try 5k idiot :kaz: 

I used to Q into PPD and Yawar all the time :kaz: 

You'll never play against pros :kaz:

1v1 me mid SF noob :mj: 

Just now, teh_4th said:

Try 5k idiot :kaz: 

I used to Q into PPD and Yawar all the time :kaz: 

You'll never play against pros :kaz:

1v1 me mid SF noob :mj: 

lmfao 5k? try 7 up to 8k party mmr :kaz: :kaz: 

you didn't play with PPD at that mmr you noob. but I guess you are right because peter pam mastersaltybitch danger is the biggest and salty noob that ever won a TI :kaz:  

gtfo 

Just now, kaz said:

lmfao 5k? try 7 up to 8k party mmr :kaz: :kaz: 

you didn't play with PPD at that mmr you noob. but I guess you are right because peter pam mastersaltybitch danger is the biggest and salty noob that ever won a TI :kaz:  

gtfo 

Just 1v1 me then :kaz: 

7 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

scared :mj: 

1vs1 sf mid lol. you really dont understand the game. I was playing against miracle mid before he joined liquid and won the lane. doesn't mean I'm better than him. 5v5 eu

1 minute ago, kaz said:

1vs1 sf mid lol. you really dont understand the game. I was playing against miracle mid before he joined liquid and won the lane. doesn't mean I'm better than him. 5v5 eu

1v1 me mid sf or stop posting noob lmao