Nothing says gaming bliss like grandma letting you use her old sewing room to post pics of your sweet gaming setup consisting of a 6" screen, a fresh stack of printer paper acting as a stand, and a candle that has clearly gone unused for so long I'd bet it was probably your parents' mood lighting until they realized the child they put out together was "testing" games for a living in his 30s and decided they just can't risk having another one.

Nice wine, though.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Nothing says gaming bliss like grandma letting you use her old sewing room to post pics of your sweet gaming setup consisting of a 6" screen, a fresh stack of printer paper acting as a stand, and a candle that has clearly gone unused for so long I'd bet it was probably your parents' mood lighting until they realized the child they put out together was "testing" games for a living in his 30s and decided they just can't risk having another one.

Nice wine, though.

:D 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Nice wine, though.

Fatality

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Nice wine, though.

FD31BB8A84DE25A58F91ADFE517E16B86F276D58

quite the imagination you have there, dipshit. :D