NES games causing Ghosting on the Ditch Screen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you translate the stuff on this forum into Mandarin, before translating it back into English before you read it?

This is what the sheep get. They deserve it. They'll defend too.

lol, lemmings are melting down.   i like how that screen burn in doesn't occur over the actual icons.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Holy shit it's actually breaking other displays as well, the CRT filter is causing displays to go out of their display range and damaging them.

DnbVC2UWsAE5GjU.jpg

Why did you just post a pc screen?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:
  • Cheaters in the public eye the day the service launches
  • NES games can only be played online by direct user connection with friends
  • NES games are now damaging displays

ONLY $19.99 A YEAR! :hest:

Don't forget NES controllers being locked behind a paywall and the shit ton of games that don't support cloud saves (that get erased when you unsubscribe) as well as the required 7 day check in before your games go away :D

Biggest Joke EVER

Just now, Jon2B said:

Don't forget NES controllers being locked behind a paywall and the shit ton of games that don't support cloud saves (that get erased when you unsubscribe) as well as the required 7 day check in before your games go away :D

Biggest Joke EVER

Wait, what 7 day check in lol?

8-Bit too powerful for portable mode or something? I mean I know it struggles to run at 30FPS, but this would really suck to have happen.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wait, what 7 day check in lol?

If you don't log-in for 7 days your library isn't accessible.

Edit: From JonB's other thread

10 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Check ins and not all games support cloud saves LOL

• Nes games require weekly sign-in to use off line. (Going on vacation/camping!? Well say goodbye to your library of games, no biggie now, but when and if they roll out 1000+ games over nes, snes, n64, GameCube this will be a major annoyance! That is a pretty big IF as well).

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Megaman 11 on Switch is apparently doing this to displays as well. 

Doubt it, or else it would've caused much more noise within the past week.

Like I said............if it was burn in..........then why isn't the burnt pixels visible over the game icons on the main screen?

It seems like the Switch OS overlays with the retro game, and some pixels from the retro game show.

How can you have screen burn in when the firmware went up just a few hours ago. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Doubt it, or else it would've caused much more noise within the past week.

Like I said............if it was burn in..........then why isn't the burnt pixels visible over the game icons on the main screen?

It seems like the Switch OS overlays with the retro game, and some pixels from the retro game show.

How can you have screen burn in when the firmware went up just a few hours ago. LOL

It's some kind of image retention, that's all that is known. Given that it's affecting any display it's used on tells me that it's causing some type of display range issue that is temporarily or possibly even permanently damaging displays. 

You can see the shit straight embedded in the display. Inverting the image makes it abundantly clear.

U5SoOHF.jpg

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's some kind of image retention, that's all that is known. Given that it's affecting any display it's used on tells me that it's causing some type of display range issue that is temporarily or possibly even permanently damaging displays. 

You can see the shit straight embedded in the display. Inverting the image makes it abundantly clear.

U5SoOHF.jpg

lol no. you are still showing a picture of the OS overlay

if at any point, when navigating the OS, if those pixels go away, like when moving icons around..........then its not burn in.

show me a photo of the switch as its being turned on and the start up screen hasn't shown yet, but the backlight is turned on.

wait a minute.........is your screenshot somebody displaying the Switch screen to ANOTHER display, like a computer monitor?

You do know that would completely defeat your argument, right?

Edited by jehurey