• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Tobias Isreal

Got the logo made    

I'm seriously down with Tobias Israel Racing Elite.   It's great because it's an inside joke that we all get.. and it came up regarding this game.     [TIRE]  

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So how do you guys go about this, is it like a club you create on Xbox or?

You create a club within the game.  I just made a LFG club though on Xbox Live called "Tobias Israel Racing Elite" though too for good measure.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You create a club within the game.  I just made a LFG club though on Xbox Live called "Tobias Israel Racing Elite" though too for good measure.

Does this one have ingame clubs ? I thought it used the regular clubs now 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah I know . The last game had clubs built into the game but that was before clubs were an os feature I think . 

I've never used any of these things before, generally my buddies and I would just direct connect. How many people can link up in this game?

Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh, ok well then.. glad that's settled.  There's got to be some implementation of it though to see how you compare to other people within the club inside the game, no?

It's probably a wait and find out kind of thing, I'm expecting some issues getting this all off the ground on the first night.

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh, ok well then.. glad that's settled.  There's got to be some implementation of it though to see how you compare to other people within the club inside the game, no?

I'd imagine so . Didn't notice anything about clubs in the reviews I watched 

Just now, Jon2B said:

I'd imagine so . Didn't notice anything about clubs in the reviews I watched 

Yea, I haven't been watching too much of the reviews and stuff either because I basically just want to go in fresh.  I'm pretty sure there will be a tab for club management and info.  I'll get it set up tomorrow night anyway.  At least we have a LFG club now and will maybe get some new people coming around.  Mala joined and Alphonse joined as well.  Gonna send GD one right away.  Anyone else just search for Tobias Israel on the Xbox Dash or App and I'll add you.