Forza Horizon 4's Xbox One X operational settings as compared to PC

Static Geometry looks better on X1X,   But let’s just call. It “Ultra” because on PC Ultra and Extreme look the same.  

X1X Screen reflections look like either Extreme or Ultra he can’t tell a difference.  “Let’s just call it Ultra”

SAAO looks identical and has no framerate impact from Medium to Ultra on PC.  So let’s just call it Medium/High on X1X 

fuck Alex lmao 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Static Geometry looks better on X1X,   But let’s just call. It “Ultra” because on PC Ultra and Extreme look the same.  

X1X Screen reflections look like either Extreme or Ultra he can’t tell a difference.  “Let’s just call it Ultra”

SAAO looks identical and has no framerate impact from Medium to Ultra on PC.  So let’s just call it Medium/High on X1X 

fuck Alex lmao 

Is that what he did lol? I don't personally like the guy, he seems super out of place on their staff. He does have a PC master race way about him that seems a bit non-objective at times whereas everyone else is level headed throughout. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Static geometry does not look better on X1X ffs... it looks exactly the same lmao.  Just stop with that shit.

And this is an instance where it's not that it's so impressive for the console.. I mean it is.. it's a gorgeous game... but MS isn't going to go above and beyond to really differentiate their games across Xbox and PC.  It's going to be largely the same, with some odd details better on PC.  F7 was exactly like this as well.  The way they will entice their PC players is with framerate for the most part.  They aren't trying to make their own console look bad.

Vegitation, geometry, LODs... everything could be MUCH better on PC... but we're stuck with mostly X1X level stuff because that's just the way it is.

2-3x the fps makes up for it though :juggle: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And LMAO you guys being butthurt about the PC guy :tom: 

Everything DF says is right.... until it's the guy saying that the PC version is better :fatcruise:

No one is butthurt, I think the guy is knowledgeable but he's also a PC master race kind of guy, it comes with the territory of being a primary or only PC gamer. It's an infectious mindset. 

13 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

fuck Alex lmao 

they just begging for another person to do up close screenshot comparisons when both versions are released.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No one is butthurt, I think the guy is knowledgeable but he's also a PC master race kind of guy, it comes with the territory of being a primary or only PC gamer. It's an infectious mindset. 

He's technically minded... and not NEARLY as biased as we are... think about that for a second.  He got the job because he's objective.

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And LMAO you guys being butthurt about the PC guy :tom: 

Everything DF says is right.... until it's the guy saying that the PC version is better :fatcruise:

Lol you'd be claiming this is fake if if wasn't the PC guy writing it :D

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they just begging for another person to do up close screenshot comparisons when both versions are released.

Hmm PC ultra settings at native 4k . Never thought you'd see that happen , eh ? (Over and over again )

• Haha 1
Just now, Jon2B said:

Lol you'd be claiming this is fake if if wasn't the PC guy writing it :D

No I wouldn't.

Did I say anything about DF's FH4 XO/X1X comparison video?  No...  I ONLY say something might not be right... when it technically doesn't seem logical in comparison to other data.

You're a dumbo idiot though... and you guys are fucking hypocrites :D 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Hmm PC ultra settings at native 4k . Never thought you'd see that happen , eh ? (Over and over again )

Funny you say this when it was me arguing with him about it.... and yet here you're trying to claim that I'd be saying it's fake.

Remij, you were good to argue with Jehurey all those times before about X1X... but now when you say stuff about X1X you're just a liar :cry: 

Fucking IDIOT. :shake:

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Funny you say this when it was me arguing with him about it.... and yet here you're trying to claim that I'd be saying it's fake.

Remij, you were good to argue with Jehurey all those times before about X1X... but now when you say stuff about X1X you're just a liar :cry: 

Fucking IDIOT. :shake:

Lmao you are DUMB

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:
  • Point 1 accurate.
  • Point 2 accurate.
  • Point 3 accurate.

@Remij_ He's right, he says one thing but then regards something different in his setting breakdown.

I really don't care lmao.  He's saying it could be x or y because there's little to no visual or performance difference between a lot of the settings.  It's obvious that they designed the game with the X1X in mind, and they realized that on the majority of gaming PCs out there... that spec was fine... and don't really offer much in the way of scaling for FPS beyond MSAA.

Let's just call it the PC version at Extreme at 30fps.  I'm good with that.  :shrug: 

• Like 1