A dev/insider posted this on his twitter about MS studios

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bodycount is becoming increasingly retarded, how this is possible is beyond me. 

he was always like that. you wouldn't know

• Haha 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should get that printed on a roll of toilet paper.   Fucking awful.  

Currently playing: Benchmark, tweak settings

If they make a PC exclusive RPG...     I will be able to stream their games on my PS5 anyway.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

November 10th.

Crackdown 3 is supposed to be reworked, and there's supposed to be new first party games and 3rd party games announced.

I think Gears 5 is a pretty safe bet for being shown at the event.  Gears is huge in Mexico.

Anyway, I think Bodycount will be regretting this little stunt of his in the future.  Halo Infinite is going to be exactly what the franchise needed, and Gears 5 is going to be awesome.. but Ninja Theory's next game is probably going to be gritty and stunning as well.. :whew: 

After trying Gears 4 with Gamepass I'd have to side with Bodycount just on that one, that pos is one of the worst insults to anyone that liked the first two Gears games :laff: 

Let's throw away everything that made Gears great and fight against robots with a team of uncharismatic wimpy ass kids with unfunny jokes. And let's make the next one with the least likable cast member how about it?  :mj:

MS is on track to do well despite having to feed you hungry hermsmells but I hope Gears dies in a dumpster fire :laff: 

Image result for gears of war team

This is Gears of War

Image result for gears of war 5

This is NOT :hest: 

Edited by bhytre
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

After trying Gears 4 with Gamepass I'd have to side with Bodycount just on that one, that pos is one of the worst insults to anyone that liked the first two Gears games :laff: 

Let's throw away everything that made Gears great and fight against robots with a team of uncharismatic wimpy ass kids with unfunny jokes. And let's make the next one with the least likable cast member how about it?  :mj:

MS is on track to do well despite having to feed you hungry hermsmells but I hope Gears dies in a dumpster fire :laff: 

The best Gears game is going to be Tactics.. and that's exclusive for PC :sabu: 

Luckily on PC we get great games all the time, we don't depend on Gears/Halo/Forza... but we'll eat the appetizers if they're set out in front of us  :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's not as if Gears of War had ever been any good. You idiots.

No you're the idiot, Gears was amazing when it came out. Marcus, Baird, Cole Train, Dom... god damn a Western game and I still know all their names, that's rare for me son :smoke: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The best Gears game is going to be Tactics.. and that's exclusive for PC :sabu: 

Luckily on PC we get great games all the time, we don't depend on Gears/Halo/Forza... but we'll eat the appetizers if they're set out in front of us  :juggle: 

You feast on those appetizers on a toothpick while we have dinner with RDR2, XboxRemipee :juggle: 

Edited by bhytre
6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

No you're the idiot, Gears was amazing when it came out. Marcus, Baird, Cole Train, Dom... god damn a Western game and I still know all their names, that's rare for me son :smoke: 

:fatcruise:

8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You feast on those appetizers on a toothpick while we have dinner with RDR2, XboxRemipee :juggle: 

You need it more than we do :tom:  You're wasting away :hehe: 

Lemmings are like World Vision children that need sponsoring and Rockstar decided to feed them a bone :hest: 

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Not the $1200 kind of wasting away and still not being able to play it :hehe: 

$1200 wasting away?  :mj:  There has been more games released on PC during this very conversation than there has been on Xbox this entire month... with higher Metacritic averages too :kaz: 

The only thing wasting away are lemmings...  Literally 3 left.  THREE... :fatcruise: 

Red Dead Lemshits :juggle: 

Bhytre... I know it's hard to admit you have a problem.  Anorexboxia is a terrible life threatening lemming disorder.  Purposefully staying exclusively within the Xbox ecosystem...starving yourself of games, while becoming a frail shadow of your former self... lying to yourself that everything is ok by claiming there's food on your plate..  We all know JonBulimia binges on Steam games.. and then pretends he hates them afterward and acts like he never touched them.  At least Bodyweight realized he had a problem and decided that living a lie was better than starving himself to death.

I just wish there was more we could do... but in the end you can't help people who don't want to help themselves :( 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I bought one PC game . Lmao .

Been trying to find good games for PC. I cant 

You could start by checking out all the games you say are best on PC when it comes to Xcluded games :hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You could start by checking out all the games you say are best on PC when it comes to Xcluded games :hehe: 

There are none :reg: maybe I'll get DQ on a steam sale and ignore it like you do ROFL

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bhytre... I know it's hard to admit you have a problem.  Anorexboxia is a terrible life threatening lemming disorder.  Purposefully staying exclusively within the Xbox ecosystem...starving yourself of games, while becoming a frail shadow of your former self... lying to yourself that everything is ok by claiming there's food on your plate..  We all know JonBulimia binges on Steam games.. and then pretends he hates them afterward and acts like he never touched them.  At least Bodyweight realized he had a problem and decided that living a lie was better than starving himself to death.

I just wish there was more we could do... but in the end you can't help people who don't want to help themselves :( 

Meltdown: Chronicles of Remipee :fatcruise:

Don't go Jerderpey on me, Remipee :mj2:

Edited by bhytre