Insomniac added the puddles back into Spider-man

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hes fucking everything up itt Dumb as rock lmfao

The Switch is averaging 249,500 sales per month in 2018, the Xbox One is averaging 210,250.

It's outselling the Xbox One by 18% for 2018, it went from this...

j6onS35.png

To leading the Xbox One by 18%, as I said the shit fell off a cliff, I maintain that 100%.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course I didn't, I said like 11 million odd sales in 2018, I fully remember and it's on track to do that. 

Yeah, the Switch is just lighting up the charts outselling the Xbox One by not even 30%, that's a real milestone going from the fastest selling console in history to outselling the Xbox One by not even 30%. Wow.

Still 6 months left in Nintendo's fiscal year numb nuts... lol.... Wasn't even talking about your 11 million predictions but thanks for reminding me.. lol

Did you forget that you predicted XB1 to outsell Switch this year? 

Did you forget that you predicted Scorpio to be the best selling Sku and drive Xbox1 sales to at least win a few NPDs? 

Did you forget you predicted Tomb Raider to sell well?

Did you forget you predicted that GOW, Switch etc all fell off a cliff? 

Every single one of your predictions were wrong.... no wonder you find the NPD threads "boring" :takei:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Still 6 months left in Nintendo's fiscal year numb nuts... lol.... Wasn't even talking about your 11 million predictions but thanks for reminding me.. lol

Did you forget that you predicted XB1 to outsell Switch this year? 

Did you forget that you predicted Scorpio to be the best selling Sku and drive Xbox1 sales to at least win a few NPDs? 

Did you forget you predicted Tomb Raider to sell well?

Did you forget you predicted that GOW, Switch etc all fell off a cliff? 

Every single one of your predictions were wrong.... no wonder you find the NPD threads "boring" :takei:

Don't change what I said dumb shit, I said 2018, 11 million. 

"Bu..bu..but da fiscal year hurr durr"

They're still not going to come even close to their projections for that either. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Switch is averaging 249,500 sales per month in 2018, the Xbox One is averaging 210,250.

It's outselling the Xbox One by 18% for 2018, it went from this...

j6onS35.png

To leading the Xbox One by 18%, as I said the shit fell off a cliff, I maintain that 100%.

Switch Fell off a cliff by maintaining the around same pace it had last year :grimaceleft:

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't change what I said dumb shit, I said 2018, 11 million. 

"Bu..bu..but da fiscal year hurr durr"

They're still not going to come even close to their projections for that either. 

maaan.... the next 3 months of NPDs will be tough for you.... especially NOV and Dec... :cmpunk2:

Just now, Goukosan said:

maaan.... the next 3 months of NPDs will be tough for you.... especially NOV and Dec... :cmpunk2:

If the Switch is still $300 in November (knowing Nintendo it will be) it will underperform both Xbox One and PS4 greatly. December is up in the air, it could go to anyone. 

You're over selling a console that prematurely ejaculated and exhausted itself. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We've been over this, it's way behind 2017. It's going to finish 2018 behind 2017. 

"around the same pace"

You're completely deluded. 

Its within around the same amount of last year (In the US only) and is projected to have a better Holiday season than last year (Note Holiday Season includes both Thanksgiving and Christmas). 

I predict you will be wrong for the rest of the year... as per usual.  That much is consistent. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Its within around the same amount of last year (In the US only) and is projected to have a better Holiday season than last year (Note Holiday Season includes both Thanksgiving and Christmas). 

I predict you will be wrong for the rest of the year... as per usual.  That much is consistent. 

It's not even close to last year, even with the afforded two extra months of sales, and accounting for the months of shortages last year.

You're overplaying your hand.

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 refuses to talk about games.... not surprised :cmpunk2:

I know since you don't play games ...you wouldn't look in the what are you playing thread . I understand that's not a thread , for you . Idiot . You're honestly dumb as a rock lmao 

Sheep are happy Nintendo is beating Xbox by 18 percent but pretend to not care about missing every massive title for the rest of the year :D

What a joke faction . Beating Xbox in sales is more important than games . 

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If the Switch is still $300 in November (knowing Nintendo it will be) it will underperform both Xbox One and PS4 greatly. December is up in the air, it could go to anyone. 

You're over selling a console that prematurely ejaculated and exhausted itself. 

The Switch its so exhausted its outselling Xbox1 and is ahead of PS4 when you combine Japan and US numbers.  

2018 YTD

Switch US + Japan = 2.24 + 1.91 = 4.15

PS4 US + Japan = 2.70 + 1.28 =3.98

Xbox1 US + Japan = 186 + 0.012= 1.86 

If the Switch is exhausted then the Xbox is dead and Buried.   :deadest:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Switch its so exhausted its outselling Xbox1 and is ahead of PS4 when you combine Japan and US numbers.  

Switch US + Japan = 2.70 + 1.91 = 4.61

PS4 US + Japan = 2.24 + 1.28 = 3.52

Xbox1 US + Japan = 186 + 0.012= 1.86 

If the Switch is exhausted then the Xbox is dead and Buried.   :deadest:

Japan is handheld obsessed, they are a market irregularity. Funny how you had to bring in Japan to make a point lol, a shitty one.

It's even more shitty how you bring in Japan to reflect on Xbox, another market irregularity. 

You're a dunce, your cognitive abilities are fucked.

P.S. The Switch has not sold 2.7 million in the US lol, idiot. You've added 500,000 units out of thin-air. :tom:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Japan is handheld obsessed, they are a market irregularity. Funny how you had to bring in Japan to make a point lol, a shitty one.

It's even more shitty how you bring in Japan to reflect on Xbox, another market irregularity. 

You're a dunce, your cognitive abilities are fucked.

P.S. The Switch has not sold 2.7 million in the US lol, idiot.

That was a typo, that's the PS4 us numbers.... post already updated to reflect the correct numbers.... Switch is still ahead.  :cmpunk2:

Hey Retard... your 11 million for 2018 is a world wide prediction.... last I checked... Japan was part of the world. 

Would post the European numbers but we don't have that yet .... will have it on a few weeks though :takei:

Switch and PS4 are neck and neck WW ...... Xbox1 is barely a blimp.... Yet... you think Switch fell off a cliff Worldwide... lmfao. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

That was a typo, that's the PS4 us numbers.... post already updated to reflect the correct numbers.... Switch is still ahead.  :cmpunk2:

Hey Retard... your 11 million for 2018 is a world wide prediction.... last I checked... Japan was part of the world. 

Would post the European numbers but we don't have that yet .... will have it on a few weeks though :takei:

We're discussing NPD though, the only reason I brought up 11 million is because you mentioned a prediction of mine.

I'm not diverting, you are. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We're discussing NPD though, the only reason I brought up 11 million is because you mentioned a prediction of mine.

I'm not diverting, you are. 

So wait.. YOU bring up the world.... I respond with the World Wide numbers we have..... you say im diverting...lol

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not even close to last year, even with the afforded two extra months of sales, and accounting for the months of shortages last year.

You're overplaying your hand.

US YTD 2018

NSW: ~2245K (-3%)... within 3% of last year. 

DynamiteCop-  "its not close to last year" :grimaceleft:

Switch is ahead  of PS4 and Xbox1 for 2018 WW with the numbers we have publicly. 

DynamiteCop - "Switch fell off a cliff"

Just now, Goukosan said:

So wait.. YOU bring up the world.... I respond with the World Wide numbers we have..... you say im diverting...lol

US YTD 2018

NSW: ~2245K (-3%)i... within 3% of last year. 

DynamiteCop-  "its not close to last year" :grimaceleft:

-3%

No supply shortages

+2 months of sales

:deadest: