Sony caught lying AGAIN :D

7 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

"game outputs at 2160p"

Remember Aaron Greenburg getting crucified for the "your TV will output at 1080p anyway" comment? :rofl: 

Sony's really got this industry by the balls, they can do and say anything and they'll always get out scot-free of any damages.

Yeah it's always been that way.  Sony fans are sad fucks indeed.  I remember back in the ps1/ps2 days they used to always hype bullshots of "official sony supplied screenshots" of various games and they would always damage control once the truth came out about how the game actually looked.  Sony lies.. a lot.

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep defending flat out lies to fit in with the Sony sheep LOL

You have 30 day exclusive horse and outfit   And apparently downs.   Fucking idiot fake sheep LOLOL

is that a metaphor for the missing xbox one x exclusives?  

Because Jerry is so retarded and he can't grasp context, he was listing the pecking order of the consoles and said the....

"best version is definitely Xbox One X, PS4 Pro is right behind it"

That's not some kind of inclination to its stance relative to the X version and its operational results, that's saying it's second fiddle to the Xbox One X version, it's second place. The near 20 minutes of comparisons with the X demolishing the Pro is the contextual reference to how much, the Pro is the second best version of the game, but it's also horrible in comparison to the X version.  

Saying the Pro version is right behind the X is a fact, it's a numbered list of inferiority.

1. Xbox One X
  2. PlayStation 4 Pro
  3. PlayStation 4
  4. Xbox One S
Just now, jehurey said:

lol we got 1.) projection, and 2.) obsessing about me, Double-points. lol

You've responded almost immediately to me in every thread I've made :D

begger . Loser . 40yr old virgin haha 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

3rd ...4th time you got caught it? No wonder you defend the first post lol 

I got it correct the first time. He was asked to come to his conclusion, he said that the PS4pro is "just behind"

Its funny how you really do seem bothered by something that supposedly shouldn't be bothering you. lol

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because Jerry is so retarded and he can't grasp context, he was listing the pecking order of the consoles and said the....

That's not some kind of inclination to its stance relative to the X version and its operational results, that's saying it's second fiddle to the Xbox One X version, it's second place. The near 20 minutes of comparisons with the X demolishing the Pro is the contextual reference to how much, the Pro is the second best version of the game, but it's also horrible in comparison to the X version.  

Saying the Pro version is right behind the X is a fact, it's a numbered list of inferiority.

1. Xbox One X
  2. PlayStation 4 Pro
  3. PlayStation 4
  4. Xbox One S

Yeah I don't think so...  it's not right behind it.  It's far enough to notice.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

1. Xbox One X
  2. PlayStation 4 Pro
  3. PlayStation 4
  4. Xbox One S

I love how this guy DIDN'T put me on ignore.

Which means I've been raping him earlier throughout these past couple of days..............and he's been too scared to reply back. LOL

I love it.

And he said "just behind" its amazing how I am being 100% accurate here..........and people are having a meltdown.

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You've responded almost immediately to me in every thread I've made :D

begger . Loser . 40yr old virgin haha 

And you're actually been too scared to respond back to me directly. lol

and look at you getting mad. you are now talking about me, instead of the subject.

those aren't my problems............their yours. I can't help you with those things. lol

Just now, S#$@%^i said:

Yeah I don't think so...  it's not right behind it.  It's far enough to notice.

It's right behind it in terms of listing down best to worst, that doesn't demonstrate the difference which is what Jerry doesn't understand; that's what the previous 20 minutes of the X shitting on the Pro were for. 

Second place is "right behind" first place, but the gap between first and second place is something else entirely. 

2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Just behind.  sounds like this DF retard is a sony fanboy. Just fucking admit that Xbox has more power.  It is evident in those screenshots. 

Maybe he is.

Like I said, take it up with him.

9 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

All right don't give a fuck then.  He's wrong I'm right.  Look at the screenshots. 

He's not wrong.

Saying "right behind" is accurate within the context of listing best to worst.

As I said saying "right behind" is factually accurate, it's second place, but how far behind first place is what is relevant.  In a race there's a difference between getting second place 1 second behind the leader and getting second place 15 seconds behind the leader, it's second place in both instances but by how much needs to be known. The 20 previous minutes of the X tearing the Pro apart exclaim how far behind the Pro was when it finished second, it had been lapped. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's not wrong.

Saying "right behind" is accurate within the context of listing best to worst.

As I said saying "right behind" is factually accurate, it's second place, but how far behind first place is what is relevant.  In a race there's a difference between getting second place 1 second behind the leader and getting second place 15 seconds behind the leader, it's second place in both instances but by how much needs to be known. The 20 previous minutes of the X tearing the Pro apart exclaim how far behind the Pro was when it finished second, it had been lapped. 

No, he says it with an inflection to say that its "juust behind"

And to corroborate that, he even says before "if you have an X1X and a Pro, I'd still say the X."

Like, that was an opportunity to him to really drive the point and say something like "If you have both an X1X and a Pro, X is definitely the one to get"

He says it with some obvious trepidation. Like he had to think about it.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he says it with an inflection to say that its "juust behind"

And to corroborate that, he even says before "if you have an X1X and a Pro, I'd still say the X."

Like, that was an opportunity to him to really drive the point and say something like "If you have both an X1X and a Pro, X is definitely the one to get"

He says it with some obvious trepidation. Like he had to think about it.

yes, because he's biased.  Oh well. 

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you're actually been too scared to respond back to me directly. lol

and look at you getting mad. you are now talking about me, instead of the subject.

those aren't my problems............their yours. I can't help you with those things. lol

Guess it's your full blown npc time .

You idiot . Lol you cant claim you aren't an idiot.  You won't even try :D