Microsoft may be in talks to acquire Turtle Rock Studios

This will pan out how it always does.

They'll make a big push at launch next gen. Then half the games will dry up and any successful IPs will get run into the ground with constant rehashes. Expect a few studios to get closed too.

Still funny how lemmings act like thos is a victory for them. You bought an Xbox and got nothing. You bought an upgraded X and got nothing. Now if you want any of these games you'll need yet another xbox.

Microsof treat you like shit this gen and you lapped it up like a Muslim housewife.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This will pan out how it always does.

They'll make a big push at launch next gen. Then half the games will dry up and any successful IPs will get run into the ground with constant rehashes. Expect a few studios to get closed too.

Still funny how lemmings act like thos is a victory for them. You bought an Xbox and got nothing. You bought an upgraded X and got nothing. Now if you want any of these games you'll need yet another xbox.

Microsof treat you like shit this gen and you lapped it up like a Muslim housewife.

:D 

That's why I won't be getting an Xbox next gen. They have to earn my trust back, if their current vision continues though (windows 10 companion box) then they can count me out. Nintendo will be my main, and I'll have a playstation for the bigger budget games.

7 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

:D 

That's why I won't be getting an Xbox next gen. They have to earn my trust back, if their current vision continues though (windows 10 companion box) then they can count me out. Nintendo will be my main, and I'll have a playstation for the bigger budget games.

You'll buy another Xbox the second Infinite releases, who are you kidding lol.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You'll buy another Xbox the second Infinite releases, who are you kidding lol.

after halo 5, MCC, and Halo wars 2?

ROFL!

unless the reception is stellar, (9.5++) 343 can keep it. It's probably going to be cucked trash again anyway, even if chief is the star. I know 343, they'll have some wierdo supporting cast to fuck up the game anyways. they hate Chief, hate halo and hate all the guys who made that franchise what it is. Still bitter Bungie kicked their ass with destiny, and Sony has destiny on lock for the next 10 years probably.

343 is a loser studio, always has been, always will.

that's why destiny is top 5 most played on XBL every year and Halo 5 is barely holding onto the top 25. It's fucking trash.

the fact that I, me, Bodycount X, the creator of the POWER OF X, Set the Bar Low, a sony troll for 15 years, the king of XBOX, the Xfactor, the Xlord, The X-machina... (I go by many names) have switched sides is the ending point of the brand. It fucking sucks. the games all sucked ass minus sunset overdrive and insomniac will probably never make an xbox game again. :D 

Titanfall was great, too, except the sequel went to playstation. all the other games, Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Crackdown, fable legends were all LIES, emergency announcements after they knew gamers figured their crooked asses out.

Dead rising 3 was fun, sequel went to playstation, and then the franchise died.

Any franchise that aligned itself with Xbox died, by the way. Titanfall, dead rising, tomb raider, Swery's out on his ass after D4, Platinum would have died if Nier didn't strike lightning in a bottle, etc. It's just a known fact: Xbox sucks. The 'exclusives' situation is so dire you'd have to be retarded to pick xbox over playstation. literally retarded, there are no fucking exclusives afterall. Halo Gears and forza was all good... when Halo and Gears were good. Halo 5 isn't even a 7.0 game, it's trash. beyond trash. abysmal. Gears 4 was a solid effort for a new studio, but still it was a ~7 rnge game made by amateurs. All the new characters were SJW cucks.

Everything MS makes minus forza is trash, and that's a fucking racing game.

Like I said, either A) You're retarded or B )You really like turning left. Like, your whole weekend is changing your tires, tuning your car, putting in parts and you're a legit car fanatic/grease monkey like Malakius.

That's the only way you could pick xbox over playstation at this point. Anyone else is damaged mentally,  too stubborn to admit defeat (and trust me, we weren't just defeated, we were hog tied, ass raped and gaped in this console war). let it go, it's just videogames.

case in point a man who lives surrounded in a museum of thrift shop finds and dusty old crap:  Dynamite_flop. and take that fucking rise of the tomb raider poster down. Shitty ass timed exclusives for 2 months, that's all MS ever did. When Sony does a deal the game never fucking comes to Xbox (look at SFV). MS, richest company in the world, can't get shit to last more than 3 months. holy fuck.

Edited by Bodycount NS
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

after halo 5, MCC, and Halo wars 2?

ROFL!

unless the reception is stellar, (9.5++) 343 can keep it. It's probably going to be cucked trash again anyway, even if chief is the star. I know 343, they'll have some wierdo supporting cast to fuck up the game anyways. they hate Chief, hate halo and hate all the guys who made that franchise what it is. Still bitter Bungie kicked their ass with destiny, and Sony has destiny on lock for the next 10 years probably.

343 is a loser studio, always has been, always will.

that's why destiny is top 5 most played on XBL every year and Halo 5 is barely holding onto the top 25. It's fucking trash.

You're a moron, 343 Industries game contributions have netted a Meta average of 85.33%, Bungie's contributions to gaming since Halo have netted 80.5%. Bungie is producing critically worse video games than 343 Industries in modern gaming as a developer.  Destiny is a persistent online cooperative game with no "end", completely different sub-genre of game, completely different type of engagement. Your brain just ceases to function properly when it comes to discussing Xbox, hell discussing anything in general. 

Look at that retard thread you just made for Red Dead, my word lol :hest:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a moron, 343 Industries game contributions have netted a Meta average of 85.33%, Bungie's contributions to gaming since Halo have netted 80.5%. Bungie is producing critically worse video games than 343 Industries in modern gaming as a developer.  Destiny is a persistent online cooperative game with no "end", completely different sub-genre of game, completely different type of engagement. Your brain just ceases to function properly when it comes to discussing Xbox, hell discussing anything in general. 

Look at that retard thread you just made for Red Dead, my word lol :hest:

latest?cb=20151021154050

LMFAO Halo 5 is a fucking 3/10 tops. that game is a fucking travesty. I collected Halo shit when I was young and I traded Halo 5 in within 2 weeks, fuck that game.

chief written out because he was white LOL

forced co-op system where you have to revive 3 other SJW teammates constatly or else it's game over :rofl:

Same boss fight 3 times :rofl: 

Halo 5 is lucky it got sympathy points for being halo. It was a fucking wreck. So was MCC, that POS didn't even work for a year+ out of the box. fucking 343 has to be one of the worst devs right now, they shipped a fucking unplayable game. :rofl: 

GAYLO 5 https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/most-played/games/xbox] # 26 :rofl: :rofl: Behind Destiny 2 (#7), about 4 years worth of Call of Duty, fucking rainbow six, fucking a million other FPS.

imagine that in 2007 when Halo 3 dropped (#1 game ever) that Halo would be lower than fucking r6, roblox, skyrim, and a fuckton of other shit.

343 killed halo, fucking talentless hacks.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

forced co-op system where you have to revive 3 other SJW teammates constatly or else it's game over :rofl:

Same boss fight 3 times :rofl: 

Halo 5 is lucky it got sympathy points for being halo. It was a fucking wreck. So was MCC, that POS didn't even work for a year+ out of the box. fucking 343 has to be one of the worst devs right now, they shipped a fucking unplayable game. :rofl: 

You don't have to revive them you dumb fuck, you don't even have to pay any attention to them. If they all die it has no bearing on you playing the game, if they're all dead or getting destroyed and you go down then it's game over. 

In terms of the boss fights it makes complete sense in the context of the story, he's the guardian of the domain, a Forerunner AI with a near unlimited physical presence in the form of host bodies.

MCC worked from the get go, but it had serious problems, the lion's share of those problems were stabilized within 5 months. You talk out of your ass like you're getting paid to do it, stupid.