REmake, RE0, and RE4 coming to Switch

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It was inevitable.... Revelations on Switch after all did sell more than the PS4 and X1 version combined...... 

What's weird is that it sold more than those versions combined last year.  Why'd it take them a year to make this decision?

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Took them a year to make the announcement... not the decision. 

Gotta be the descision, too.  RE4 has been ported to every system ever.  There's a cellphone version for chrissakes.  It doesn't take a year to port it.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This was non news when they came to PS4 years ago and Sheep are losing their shit. :laff: 

No REmake 2. It's okay, I'll just play RE4 for the 25th time. Portable RE4! :kaz:

Lmfao seriously . Sheep are ....sheep 

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This was non news when they came to PS4 years ago and Sheep are losing their shit. :laff: 

No REmake 2. It's okay, I'll just play RE4 for the 25th time. Portable RE4! :kaz:

Remake HD was non news coming to the PS4?   Now that's a lie if I ever saw one myself :interesting:

22 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Gotta be the descision, too.  RE4 has been ported to every system ever.  There's a cellphone version for chrissakes.  It doesn't take a year to port it.

im not signaling out RE4... im speaking about the announcement if the 3 games 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Remake HD was non news coming to the PS4?   Now that's a lie if I ever saw one myself :interesting:

It's the kind of lie that someone whose only zombie game was 5tate of Decay 2 has to tell themselves. :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

When it first announced to get a HD port, I guess. It's non news now.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's the kind of lie that someone whose only zombie game was 5tate of Decay 2 has to tell themselves. :cruise: 

Xbox is getting the best console version of REmake 2. stfu, maybe if your lucky you will get a port of the original RE2. Portable RE2!  :kaz: 

Go hype Luigi Mansion, Sheep. :tom: