DF turned Resetera into systemwars

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.resetera.com/threads/red-dead-redemption-2-df-analysis-read-op.76899/   This thread lmao   Turns out there's tribalism lurking under all that fake civility  

This is some classic shit right here. Cows are convinced outputting on Pro at 1080p makes the game look better.   

Posted Images

Just a bunch of butthurt Sony fans .

Before X , DF threads there were a Sony fan circle jerk .

If you said anything except ps is better. . it would be met with THIS IS A TECH THREAD , NON NATIVE RES ? UNPLAYABLE

now it's ...but but we can't tell the difference ! But spiderman! It's still 4k !

Checkboardz! 

Fuck Sony fans :D hypocrite cucks !

Gaf would ban people going against PS4. Now it's accepted . 

Next gen is gonna be back to true form for SW! 

Xbox is gonna bounce back with a new generation of lem bros 

No more Sony cultists just same old male feminist virgin cows

Sheep will prolly get Ditch 2 so they can keep playing with little ponies on the go

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm loving all of this, the sheep have been fucked, the hermits have been fucked, and even though the game is on PlayStation they're still getting fucked :hest:

that's why you are a manticore lol

11 minutes ago, Vini said:

Bitch stop being salty cause you picked the worst time to jump ship. 

0_Jan_7_10_12_53.jpg?resize=590,211&ssl=

"the worst time to jump ship" ? 

Really. 

That One game is an exclusive for 2017 by the way. it released already on PS4 in 2016. :rofl: Exclusive late release, that'll be MS's next one after Console Launch Exclusive (Also on PC also on Playstation) exclusives. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount NS
3 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

0_Jan_7_10_12_53.jpg?resize=590,211&ssl=

"the worst time to jump ship" ? 

Really. 

That One game is an exclusive for 2017 by the way. it released already on PS4 in 2016. :rofl: Exclusive late release, that'll be MS's next one after Console Launch Exclusive (Also on PC also on Playstation) exclusives. :rofl: 

1TYJxXB.png?1

Edited by Vini
52 minutes ago, kaz said:

that's why you are a manticore lol

I think I was legit the only person here who spent the entire gen gaming on Xbox One only.  it was a nightmare.

It's all fun and games to back Xbox when you have another platform to play the 90% of games Xbox misses nowadays, but really try to play on xbox one only for a year. go ahead, it's a challenge. 

when 2017 hit it got so bad, PS4 was getting nioh, yakuza 0, nier, persona 5, and pretty much a GOTY calibur title every week. Need I remind you of what Xbox One got? ^^ Check the chart above. :rofl: 

53 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

I think I was legit the only person here who spent the entire gen gaming on Xbox One only.  it was a nightmare.

It's all fun and games to back Xbox when you have another platform to play the 90% of games Xbox misses nowadays, but really try to play on xbox one only for a year. go ahead, it's a challenge. 

when 2017 hit it got so bad, PS4 was getting nioh, yakuza 0, nier, persona 5, and pretty much a GOTY calibur title every week. Need I remind you of what Xbox One got? ^^ Check the chart above. :rofl: 

You've become an unhinged broken record who goes into unsolicited diatribes about Xbox.

2 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

:rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao hermits hiding behind ps4 in a rdr thread :D classic 

Kinda like you hiding behind PC in every PS4 game announcement thread :tom: 

Yakuza best on PC

Nioh best on PC

DQ11 best on PC

Nier Automata best on PC (until the shitbox version  came iyo)

LOL Bloodborne isn't exclusive, it's on PC, no PS4 necessary

"PS4's best games are all multiplats best on PC" :cry: - Jon2b

LOL :rofl: 

5 hours ago, Jon2B said:

I don't fall back to inferiority :reg:

Must be why you played worse multiplats for 4 years for excellent exclusive offering such as Dead Rising 4, ReCore and Sunset Overdrive.

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Must be why you played worse multiplats for 4 years for excellent exclusive offering such as Dead Rising 4, ReCore and Sunset Overdrive.

All awesome games