Sometimes PC gaming is cool

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yakuza 0 is crap lol. crap crap crap. beat up some drunks. i am suspected of being the leading cause to some dude's death (probably not). Some old blonde gaikokujean told me to spend my money on mysel

Hmmm. This is bad. I have steam. and I have money. And I just bought.  FUUUUU, do I get Red Dead 2 right naow??    It's on the xb00t one x. Or a steam game?   No...save...save your money Low

wait what? current sale? didn't one just end??

yakuza 0 is crap lol. crap crap crap. beat up some drunks. i am suspected of being the leading cause to some dude's death (probably not). Some old blonde gaikokujean told me to spend my money on myself and abilities. And I saved at a phone booth.  This is luscious 2018 Japanese gaming, yawll. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, -GD- said:

oh he'll be back to hating pc again, once the machine freezes on him, due to user error,  or he gets stuck trying to open an unfamiliar file. 

I prefer ease of use of console . I'm more familiar with PC than you .

I don't hate it just think the money to keep.up with isn't worth it .

To build a PC at X level costs almost 3 times as much 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I prefer ease of use of console . I'm more familiar with PC than you .

I don't hate it just think the money to keep.up with isn't worth it .

To build a PC at X level costs almost 3 times as much 

That's not true though really... you spent $1000 at least on Xbox consoles... when buying a good PC would last you the entire thing and then some.

I get that you don't want to deal with any other shit and just the ease of use of a console... but if you're not stupid with you PC, you generally wont have many issues.. and most issues are minor and easily solvable.

I'd rather not have consoles anymore.  I want to cut all that shit out so bad.. but Nintendo and Sony always draw me in with their exclusives.  I really am close to saying fuck it though and just youtubing these cinematic exclusives.

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

yakuza 0 is crap lol. crap crap crap. beat up some drunks. i am suspected of being the leading cause to some dude's death (probably not). Some old blonde gaikokujean told me to spend my money on myself and abilities. And I saved at a phone booth.  This is luscious 2018 Japanese gaming, yawll. 

ofc they are drunk. there's booze or suicide for japo people. there is no inbetween. :D  

46 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's not true though really... you spent $1000 at least on Xbox consoles... when buying a good PC would last you the entire thing and then some.

I get that you don't want to deal with any other shit and just the ease of use of a console... but if you're not stupid with you PC, you generally wont have many issues.. and most issues are minor and easily solvable.

I'd rather not have consoles anymore.  I want to cut all that shit out so bad.. but Nintendo and Sony always draw me in with their exclusives.  I really am close to saying fuck it though and just youtubing these cinematic exclusives.

I have had no problems with my new PC outside of W10 games seemingly take double the space they should then giving it back randomly over the next few days. Weird.

I think Xbox X and PC is the best combo, and hopefully Game Pass comes to PC soon.

When 1070s hit 300 bucks ima pick one up and ride out the rest of this gen.  Once next gen comes tho im not spending another 1500 to keep up with consoles.

25 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I have had no problems with my new PC outside of W10 games seemingly take double the space they should then giving it back randomly over the next few days. Weird.

I think Xbox X and PC is the best combo, and hopefully Game Pass comes to PC soon.

When 1070s hit 300 bucks ima pick one up and ride out the rest of this gen.  Once next gen comes tho im not spending another 1500 to keep up with consoles.

You shouldn't have to.  By the time 2020, or 2021 rolls around and both consoles are out, you'll be able to buy a $400 GPU that outpaces the new consoles.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I will. Its fucking awesome. Sale ends tomorrow I think. Its GG X BB with GG music .

Yea I checked, there's like 40h left.  I'll grab it tomorrow.

What's the difference between the $5 version and the $40 verison? [st] ??

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea I checked, there's like 40h left.  I'll grab it tomorrow.

What's the difference between the $5 version and the $40 verison? [st] ??

one is 5 dollars and one is 40 :D

I don't know honestly. Never heard of this game but for 5 bucks, fuck its dope as hell