• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

''Lone Echoes''   also the official title of the sex life of a hermit THHBO 

VR Warz

arcade shooter? Until Dawn Rush of Blood, Shooty Fruity, SUPERHOT VR, Blasters of the Universe are all contenders. Robo Recall does look pretty tight though I'll give you that.     cinematic

Just now, Remij_ said:

Dude, I don't have the patience right now to school your ass on why PSVRs 60fps is garbage and how terrible the reprojection is in tons of titles.  You don't notice it because you're used to it and are ignorant as to how much better it is on a system that can actually push 90+fps consistently.  No 60 is not good enough...  The touch and vive controllers SHIT on the fucking Move controllers... get fucking REAL man.  And the tracking is on another level COMPLETELY.

Please Ramza... I start talking about it and you immediately say bu but RE7... reminding me that you couldn't think of anything better or recent :hest: 

Of course you're not taking emulation into account.... because... it works against you. LOL  You talk about my shit list of games... when Lone Echo 2 alone shits on anything PSVR has coming up.. doesn't lend much help to your argument.  PSVR is stacking up a bunch of bullshit that get's overrated by you because it's exclusive... for the moment lmao.

Lmao, it's more like 120FPS, sorry, there's no fucking issue with framerates or latency on PSVR. Youre talking straight out of your ass. :D It's the image quality that is the biggest let down, the tracking, the experience is just as good. 

I've already said the moves sucks. On another level though? 1:1 when achieved with moves is still just that, at that point you can't have more than perfect tracking. Lmao. The issue is that moves aren't as reliable and you have less range of motion. They just aren't reliable.

but but Lone Echoe 2!

Lol, wow. No one gives a shit. Fact is the vast of majority of highly praised PC VR games are on PSVR or will come to PSVR at a later date. No sane dev with a game that is doable on PS4 hardware is going to pass up on the biggest VR install base on the market. We're getting everything, mostly.

Here are four more recent exclusives:

Wipeout, Firewall Zero Hour, Astro Bot, Tetris Effect.

All better games than interactive experience  ''Lone Echoes''. :tom: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's a thread about an old PC VR game :drake: 

Yay PSVR best evar!! :adhd:

Like I was saying, all the best VR games on PC are coming to PSVR. :D 

Call me up when Astro Bot gets ported... oh wait. :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Like I was saying, all the best VR games on PC are coming to PSVR. :D 

Call me up when Astro Bot gets ported... oh wait. :kaz: 

nobody cares :D

AstroBoy LMFAO

Lmao, it's more like 120FPS, sorry, there's no fucking issue with framerates or latency on PSVR. Youre talking straight out of your ass. :D It's the image quality that is the biggest let down, the tracking, the experience is just as good. 

I've already said the moves sucks. On another level though? 1:1 when achieved with moves is still just that, at that point you can't have more than perfect tracking. Lmao. The issue is that moves aren't as reliable and you have less range of motion. They just aren't reliable.

but but Lone Echoe 2!

Lol, wow. No one gives a shit. Fact is the vast of majority of highly praised PC VR games are on PSVR or will come to PSVR at a later date. No sane dev with a game that is doable on PS4 hardware is going to pass up on the biggest VR install base on the market. We're getting everything, mostly.

Here are four more recent exclusives:

Wipeout, Firewall Zero Hour, Astro Bot, Tetris Effect.

All better games than interactive experience  ''Lone Echoes''. :tom: 

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Literally stupid and ignorant while at the same time acting arrogant  :snoop: 

Jesus... reading your post again... you've actually convinced yourself that your experience is good. :hest: 

LMAO Wipeout... tetris... and Firewall... LOL 

The ONLY ONLY ONLY thing you have worth a god fucking damn is Astrobot.... and late PC ports... with worse tracking worse performance and worse gfx :D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Literally stupid and ignorant while at the same time acting arrogant  :snoop: 

Jesus... reading your post again... you've actually convinced yourself that your experience is good. :hest: 

LMAO Wipeout... tetris... and Firewall... LOL 

The ONLY ONLY ONLY thing you have worth a god fucking damn is Astrobot.... and late PC ports... with worse tracking worse performance and worse gfx :D 

Actually I do. PSVR at the time of release compared to it's other headset offer a tracking and latency that was equal and even superior to the competition. Sony are forcing devs to maintain a high FPS in their games, I honestly never experienced bad framerates in a PSVR game minus a few cheap junk games that actually had some slowdowns, but it's extremely rare. Performance is definitely more than acceptable, it's good. It's the image quality that stinks and is the sacrifice here, I'm talking low resolution, below what the lens can actually display.

worse gfx, well like I said, we're missing the Lone Echoe, Fallout 4, Hellblade, the few VR games that pushes graphics beyond something PS4 can achieve. All the other PC indie games are fair games for the most part.So it's just a few games that are missing really.

Name me a better VR futuristic racer than Wipeout?

Name me a better VR online competitive FPS than Firewall?

Name me a better VR 3D platformer than astro Bot?

GO! 

Actually I do. PSVR at the time of release compared to it's other headset offer a tracking and latency that was equal and even superior to the competition. Sony are forcing devs to maintain a high FPS in their games, I honestly never experienced bad framerates in a PSVR game minus a few cheap junk games that actually had some slowdowns, but it's extremely rare. Performance is definitely more than acceptable, it's good. It's the image quality that stinks and is the sacrifice here, I'm talking low resolution, below what the lens can actually display.

worse gfx, well like I said, we're missing the Lone Echoe, Fallout 4, Hellblade, the few VR games that pushes graphics beyond something PS4 can achieve. All the other PC indie games are fair games for the most part.So it's just a few games that are missing really.

Name me a better VR futuristic racer than Wipeout?

Name me a better VR online competitive FPS than Firewall?

Name me a better VR 3D platformer than astro Bot?

GO! 

A better racer = Assetto Corsa 

Better competitive game = Echo Arena

I can do this too...

Name a better 3rd person action VR game than Hellblade?

Name a better cinematic story driven VR game than Lone Echo?

Name a better VR arcade shooter than Robo Recall?

:lemming:  :D:D 

I'm sorry, but it is quite obvious that VR on the PC has clearly slowed down. And it looks like Oculus is definitely cutting its future investment in high-end VR on the PC.

So that means that PSVR justified itself as a decent add-on with the games that they delivered to their userbase for these past 2 years.

And it looks like VR on the Playstation is going to have a future, if the patents are any indication.  Developers on Oculus are going to move to the smaller, lighter version, and that will mean that those developers will easily be able to have those games on PSVR and the successor to PSVR.

Bottomline is, PSVR seems to be in a somewhat better place than high-end VR for PC.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Ramza PCVR is inarguably superior, not even a debate, there's also like 30 times as many games. You know why releases for PSVR are so slow relative to PC?

Sony obstructing releases.

You mean Sony filtering out the irrelevant trash?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

A better racer = Assetto Corsa 

Better competitive game = Echo Arena

I can do this too...

Name a better 3rd person action VR game than Hellblade?

Name a better cinematic story driven VR game than Lone Echo?

Name a better VR arcade shooter than Robo Recall?

:lemming:  :D:D 

arcade shooter? Until Dawn Rush of Blood, Shooty Fruity, SUPERHOT VR, Blasters of the Universe are all contenders. Robo Recall does look pretty tight though I'll give you that. :juggle: 

cinematic story driven? well there's just so many, probably the invisible hours, or the recently released Deracine from From Software, who cares, shit genre :juggle: 

Name me a better VR puzzle game than Statik or Tetris? :juggle: 

3rd person action? shit... Astro Bot? :sad: Gun Grave VR? :scared: ... Preta Vendetta Rising? :ironing:

• Haha 1

PC does the innovating... PS does the exposure.

@jehurey I agree completely with what you said.  Things seem "less certain" right now on the PC side where it will ultimately go.  However it's not just Oculus.. there's Vive and Steam as well.  Other headsets can come out and use Steam VR which has a lot of games already. 

Because Sony games get exposure, they also get overrated.. no doubt in an effort to bolster perception of the medium.

Sony has a few good games, but they are being overrated.. because VR needs that "hit".

I wouldn't blame a dev for making a PSVR version of a game over a PC version atm... but as for the overall experience... PCVR shits on PSVR.  It is what it is.

Don't listen to the naysayers, people. REmij is a bloody tampon. The majority of great PSVR games are multiplats, I'll admit as much. Although there is a strong exclusive effort which helps.

I mean some of the best and most praised games in all of VR gaming right now are on pretty much on all platforms, let's not kid ourselves. Of course the experience is better on PC, but PSVR offer good VR gaming experience at an affordable prices, plus a great library of games, only missing a few important titles.

To The Top, SUPERHOT VR, Sprint Vector, Knockout League, Creed: Rise to Glory, yada, yada... look it's pretty much all there. I've been following VR gaming for a while and while I do see a few PC exclusives that makes me salivate once in a while, it's rather rare, and they tend to come to PSVR eventually.

If you aren't satisfied with a PSVR you wouldn't be any more happy to have spent a few hundreds bucks more on a HTC or rift . FUCk off.