PlayStation Classic using PCXS emulator for emulation.

1 minute ago, dakur said:

I don't see a problem with this but Sony should have the decency to improve it further. If they are taking from the open source community they should give something back.

Sony contributes to open source all the time, but not specifically this project that i know of.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So now that we know that they use a software emulator, its just a matter if they can access it and be able to dump different ROM files.

All these mini consoles are a rip off IMO. Well maybe for collectors but I would never buy one coming with such a limited amount of games, I rather just use an emulator on the PC.

19 minutes ago, dakur said:

All these mini consoles are a rip off IMO. Well maybe for collectors but I would never buy one coming with such a limited amount of games, I rather just use an emulator on the PC.

Its borderline, for me.

For starters, you have to have enough nolstalgia and experience with old games in order to accept the jarring graphics.

And secondly, I do like the idea of a little device under the TV that just has an "On" button and I can start playing video games within a minute. And it would've been worth the $100 on the controllers, alone, had they had analog sticks and rumble.